Reviews for Solitia
lelekaka chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Que triste mas mesmo assim achei a fic muito linda xD
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
This is beautiful! I was listening to the song while reading this, and it makes me want to cry.
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
*cry* The song, Sayonara Solitia really depicts Rina's feelings...I feel sad...
Art Witch - Aka Mizu chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
That is a masterpiece! I really want to listen to the song now. I love sad songs and sad stories... it's odd, isn't it. How sad things touch small, insignifigant beings the most?
SIERRA MAY chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
FIRST OF ALL,I WANT TO SAY HELLO TO YOU. YOUR STORY GRABBED MY SOUL,MAKING ME FOND OF READING YOUR INSPIRED ME TO WRITE,BUT I CAN'T DO AS WELL AS YOU CAN,SO I THINK I WILL JUST CONTINUE TO SKETCH AND DRAW ANIME!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!I HOPE THAT YOU WILL STAY AS YOU ARE!

SANMYAKU

P.S: I WISH YOU COULD WRITE A STORY ABOUT THE FOUR ELEMENT GUARDIANS I HAVE DRAWN...

THANKS.
animeaddict787 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
this story is so touching and almost makes you want to cry...in those few moments you can feel so much emotion. But there was a part that sort of wasn't that sad but more of a sweet dramatic part the one where Rina was saying stuff when she wasn't that open to him yet.

Masahiro is so sweet. Although it was a bit of a tragedy ending it's still good.

You describe details really well :)
Awesome Rapidash chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Very nice! I could feel Rina's emotions spilling forth just like the tears rolling down her cheeks! Normally I'm not a big fan of songfics, but I decided to take a look at yours since I'm a huge Rina fan. I'm glad I did! Nice job!
mayaoneechan13 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
That was beautifully written. I read a whole lot of songfics, and this is definitely one of he better ones.
SantaaCruuzahh chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
*Sobs* T-That was S-so good! *sobs* I-i'm in T-tears-s...