Reviews for The Prestigious and The Poor
Sasucakes chapter 6 . 4/29
Awww. I hope you still gonna update this. Sasusaku is progressing and i want to find out why sasuke is an outsider and about his family.
Please make more want to know what happens next and loooooovvvveeeee this story
Kataangforever2 chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
I'm kind of having a hard time getting used to THIS Sasuke... I mean,we all know Sasuke : tall,dark and handsome,but let's face it :D He's a jerk most of the times :D Still I really like this story and I think its developping well :) Keep up the great work !
BlueSakuraAC chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
Omg omg omg love it! Its sooo cute! Omg I hope u update soon! Kyaaa so cute adorable I can read this allllllllll day 3 x3
Ceridwen-sama chapter 6 . 10/23/2011
Well I love it and personally this is on of the best fanfics I have read so far. Please update soon I would love to read what happens next! 3
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
Cuuuuuuuuuutttttteeeeeeeee! Kyaaaaaaaaaa! XD
Sapphyah30 chapter 6 . 10/4/2010
i love it
eileengarfield chapter 6 . 9/18/2010
I totally love this chapter! I really wish that you could update more anyway, i hate sitting there, clicking around, waiting for recent updates to check out...

Well, this story is definitely not too cheesy. If i like it enough to click 'favourite this story', then you would be honoured to have my review. u

Good luck! (you don't need it, our story's progressing a whole lot better!)
CrAzY-SiLLy-Me chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
This is what I would say, fresh? Something not entirely original but it's there, and then it's not cliche to. :) I can barely guess what would happen next as I read.

I'll make sure to keep an eye out for this! :D
Sakura-Chan1345 chapter 6 . 8/21/2010
I really likr it. ]
Brooklyn-King00 chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
Great story you should really finish it. Yes it was a little cheesy but come on its sasuke uchiha what ever he does is orginal and cool. I wonder what her friends will think about her the most popular girl in school going out with someone as uncool as sasuke. I think to keep the story interesting (and as much to my displeasure) the should probably ridicual and not like sasuke. Then he tells sakura that i would probably be best if he just left and does (goes to the rooftop) Sakura starts to break down and tells the girls how much she loves sasuke and the girls feel bad and tell her how sorry they are and tell her to go after him. She searches for a while but finaly remembers that he goes up on the roof when he is deprest and taht he only trusted her with that secret. Goes up finds him crying that he isn't good enough for her. she conforts him and they have a lemon scene. If you need any help just ask. Also if you do update soon i will be sure to read and review for you! Brooklyn
K and Jazz chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
This chapter was freakin' awesome. :]

I especially Ino and Sakura's conversation on the phone. Lol.

And the ending was perfect, not cheesy. :]

Update when you have the chance!

!(-KinkyK)
Scanty chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
This is adorably cute, :) I like the fact that Sakura's being all secretive. I'd like to know what all her friends are thinking about her acting different.

But otherwise, I like it. Like, a lot. ;)
zunaira ghazal chapter 6 . 6/30/2010
oh gosh! like finally! i loved it...kinda...

i like cheesy ;)

update soon :)

ps: sasuke doesnt smile. he smirks!
Lessthanthree-Carissa chapter 6 . 6/26/2010
This is a cute story so far. I can't wait to see where it goes and how people take her going to the dance with Sasuke. Keep writing. :D
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »