Reviews for The Broken Wheel
HannahKathleen chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
It's a really beautiful story... Almost made me cry, but I stopped before my own younger siblings saw it...
The Madman From Hollywood chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Love the analogies. Thanks for sharing.
WillowDryad chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
That was lovely. Peter's chapter was so very sad.

Well done.
Freawaru chapter 5 . 4/8/2011
Wow. You made me cry. Really cry. That was really powerful.
Abject Tears chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
This was so beautiful! An amazing rendering of the train crash. I loved the way you ended each chapter.
Eavis chapter 5 . 5/11/2010
Beautiful. The paramedic was just right.
Stars-Eclipsed chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
I'm crying. Peter's is so hard to read, its heartbreaking. beautiful, touching, heartrending take on the train wreck.
Hiei-and-shino chapter 5 . 11/20/2009
so, I'm crying like a little girl in here. Shit, it's not something that I'm very proud, but I have to say that to you understand that this fanfic is really awesome.

I just finished the book today, and my friend show me this amazing story and I can't help but ask you if I can translate the fanfic to my language, Portuguese.

You are an amazing writer, you know? ç_ç

A beautiful fanfic. Great job on that. I loved the scenes of Peter and Susan!

Kisses!

[Sorry if you don't understand something. I'm not very good in English]
where the wind blows chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
there are tears running down my face. and it take a lot to get me to cry. this story was very very good!

~where the wind blows
NarinaPrincess12 chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
Very good. I loved it. Your symbolism is fantastic! Brilliant job! Keep writing!

~Emily
deactivated00001 chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
Ah. Beautiful. I love the transitions.

I have to admit, Susan's chapter was my favorite, though.

It's a well-written story, and I enjoyed reading every word.

:D
Aslan is love chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
wow I loved this espally Lucy's and Susan's parts
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 5 . 7/14/2009
OK, I just read the whole story without reviewing on all the chapters, and I'm very sorry for that. Really~

But anyway, I love the story, and you had a really good idea. Susan's chapter is my favorite, personally. :)

V.
Russet022 chapter 5 . 7/14/2009
I love the transitions. They work very well to link the four. And is the wheel really broken if some day Susan might figure it all out? Well, I guess until then... Anyway. I love your Edmund, and, well, tears for Susan. Now I order you to write a happy fic! Just kidding. Angst, or just sad fics, are good. Obviously. :)

Russet
Corilyne chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
Wow. That was really beautiful. I liked it alot.