Reviews for Invisible
Magical girl4 chapter 1 . 1/12
The summary sounds really good.
Plz make a chapter come out soon.
IMADOLPHINLOVINGANIMEFREAK chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
even doh I didn't get to read ur story, I hope u luck to make ur story better to read! When are u goin to update cuz the reviews for this story makes it sound awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Finish it !
It already 2014 and its been a year since you uploaded it ?!
Margo352 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
AGGGGG!
AHHHHHHH!
YOU ARE EVIL!
dreamerlucyluna chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
please. ive never even read one word of the story and his sounds really good. please write another story like you said. please
Cookie05 chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
A great idea
gottabethegoodasian chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Hahaha! This sounds interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter :)
WhySoGayTae chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
I'm new to Willet and your fic rules! Please update!
MaxandFang101 chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
I LOVE this story! I would love it if you updated soon because I just got really into this couple and not many people write it. Plus, since you are also an MR fan and IZ fan, you rock. And I love that you give it a plot because a lot of other stories just have them together going to the same school or something. Wiblet Forever! .
MaxandFang101 chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Woah, woah, HOLD THE PHONE! ZOMG! Could this be...Another Maximum Ride addict? You are awesome! I thought when she said her name was Maximum I was somewhat freaking out because I thought it was a refrence to Maximum Ride but then I told myself that I was fooling myself because I've done this before, but NO! I was right this time! And, surrrrre, Fang was 'attacking' Max... *coughwithhislipscough* xD I love it. You are now epic for not only writing Wilblet, but for also including Maximum Ride. I can't wait to see what the next chapter is like. .

Keep writing,

*Wings forever*

-MaxandFang101
BamBrixBam chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
This is really great and PLEASE update it soon. Pretty Please
hopefully-happy chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
This is a great start, I like it.. :)

but is that last update date right? February of last year?

this makes me sad :((! Pleeaase update/continue! It's awesome so far, I wanna see the whole story :(! Pleasee? hehe thanks:)
Honoria York chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
WOW! so im guessing a lot of your other readers most not read much else; or maybe they have also commented on what im about to comment on and you just havent mentioned it. But do you have some high hatred for Maximum Ride? yeah i totally noticed the Maximum and Fang reference. Interesting... kinda random though... and you gave her wings... so yeah... just odd. but really you have the world of super villains at your fingertips to make your own and you choose to turn James Patterson's Maximum Ride into a villain... and a dumb one at that. And you made Fang a robot which is just ironic.
WolvenWindNinja chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Omg I'm loving this so far. *snickers* a little maximum ride crossover much? Where's Iggy! And Gazzy!
prettykitty473 chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
The story is going really good. Could you please update? I would love to read more.