Reviews for The Awakening
LimpytheLimpet chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Dude- If someone's looking up fanfction for a book, they've probably read the book. You don't need to describe the characters and plot of it.

Unfinished- One chapter? Ah well, I suppose I amn't the type to write long-winded stories either, but don't start what you can't finish.

Otherwise though, pretty well written, for what there was. Your [un-necessary] descriptions of the characters were succinct, but still managed to make it feel like you were reading an accomplishedf author's work- they included everything you needed to know.

But what happens next? You left on a cliff-hanger, but you still need to add a teaser, some hint as to what he saw.

Well planned and written, but you need to continue the story.
Alot like Gregor chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Good start, very descriptive. Keep writing!
Chippy the Monster chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I really hope you continue this story. In my humble opinion it was probably the best one here... but thats just my

/ n\
change profile chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Cool, you should really finish this. I wrote one too, called Betrayal. I know what you mean by reviews, i haven't gotten any yet on my new account. I guess that you just have to review eople to get reviews. Although, I can't understand then why my friend gets any, she never reviews anybody.

Keep it up!
MaxManuka chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Well, there, that was a hell of a cliffhanger :).

Very well written, though, and really leaing me hungering for more of your tale :) :) :).

Please continue soon :).
P.I.R chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
That was harsh UPDATE I want to know what it was that surprised Cosmo
Blood Sucking Fox chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Already a master of cliffies I see. Not a big shot writer my butt! And just so you know, you are one of those writers. ;P Keep writing, hopefully you don't need starburst wrappers like I do.
SlytherinBabe97 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I liked it. :) I just read the real book (I loved it) and Im sorta sad to see so little fanfictions for it. I mean it was a pretty good book. Thats why after Im finished writing my Twilight series fanfictions Im going to buy the book (because i liked it) and write fanfictions about it. Keep writing this story... or else.
Icey Knuckles chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I believe your story lacked... moral fiber! Lol jk It was really good dude. I need to read the actual book so I can understand more of the terminology but I liked it. I don't normally like the third-person point of view but you really brought it to life. The only real thing I'd critique you on is the names. Cosmo? Who names there poor child that? And ditto for Ditto. hehehe. I know you probably didn't make them up Mr. McCallen so I'll cut you some slack.

-SubZero