Reviews for One Day Outside for Flandre
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I smell a HOOKEY ! Favorite part 3
Crazy Scion chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I enjoyed this version of the story, and even wonder if you could combined elements from both versions to make a middle ground. I found this funny video on youtube that made me think of this. ( watch?vZrg4yl2y_Hc)
nekokuro13 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
"And so, after pulling out the knives and running in circles shouting "ouch, ouch, ouch!", " - now I've seen your version of Meiling abuse. :3

"... I already proven I can control myself quite well!"" - you need to put 'have' before proven. Ah, trivial mistake, I'm not here to point those. Learn your grammar Flandre! And don't explode at your sister like that! See? Broken flower pot.

"Patchouli moved her meal three chairs away" - yep, very Patchoulish.

""I still haven't told her. If she goes out on her own, she's bound to find out."" -Gotcha! Main point of the story, found!

Hey Flandre, when sneaking about, try changing to bat form. It helps! *winks

Reimu never really got any donations... Flandre,you're adding salt to the wound... T_T

"nobody runs away from MY class." - headbutts are in order, I think? XD

"...she sends the purple-haired rabbit flying high to the sky." I guess Reisen's returning to the moon. XD

"will this do?" XD

"sis... do we really eat that stuff?" - aww... innocence.

Bet Alice won't be very pleased... Ah, the fairy trio!

Aww... heart warming... big sis is big sis after all...

"wow, nice trick!" - China,don't spoil the moment!

Keine chaos! Hakutaku rampage! That's so random and overdone! XD (Not that I'm not liking it)

Yep, that's how I imagined Flandre (minus her psycho side of course). Another great story. Favorited.
NekoGuardian chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
can you make more Flandre X Remilia fluff fics, there's not enough...i'll understand if you don't but if you do i'll give you a cookie (-)(::)
The Hexagonal Donut chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
LOL. This is one of the best Flandre Scarlet-based fics I've seen yet. And I do agree that Flandre needs mroe attention here. But that might only be because she's my favorite character.
Xascul chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
not bad! though i would have though flan being a bit more insane, but innocent works well for her i think
Keine Kamishirasawa chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
hahaha! I love that. Keine is so funny. I still wonder why she was in a bad mood...Hookey!
SuperSoaker321 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
A really cute story. It reminds me of some of those Disney movies where there is a lot of humor involved but looking past all of it, there is a sad and adorable storyline. I really enjoyed reading it, and I definitely like the idea of a young childish Flandre personality. I laughed to myself at a couple of parts. There are a few grammatical errors, and some things in your writing style I wasn't used to, by I was able to adjust enough for me to still enjoy it.

Keep up the writing! I really liked this FanFiction.