Reviews for The Alternate of Haruhi Suzumiya
Cynthia 1905 chapter 13 . 10/13/2014
I have to say I was interested in your you chose a really bad place to end leaving multiple you are making a sequel,but it just looked more like the Climax than the conclusion.
SNicole25 chapter 13 . 8/28/2014
So is Kyon dead for good? Will Haruhi bring him back? No, don't just end there!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
Previous chapter: LOGIC FAILS.
Dh253 chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
Ooooooooooooh. She already knows. Oooooookay then.
Dh253 chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
He wouldn't say "My fault, how is this my fault? You're the one with the crazy powers, you explain this." Caus then the world would end. PENALTY
Guest chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
NcE YOU'VE READ THE FIRST WORD OF THIS YOU CANT GET OUT. READ ON OR DIE TONIGHT AT 10:35... P.M.9 years ago a person named Jerry got dared to sleep in a house that was belived ... next day his friends waited for him out side the house... They had to go inside and search for him. They went through every room exept the wasn't supposed to sleep there. He was supposed to sleep in the living room they went into the attic. They saw Jerry's corpse and they just left because they were scared. But that night they all died because of their friend. He killed them all for making him sleep in that house If you don't send this to 11 comments you will die tonight by Jerry. Example 1: A man named Stewart Read this and didn't believe it. He shut off his computer and went through his day. That night while he was in bed he heard something outside of his door. He got up to look. And now he's dead. Example 2: A Girl named Haley Read this in the morning and she got scared but she didn't send it. She wanted to know if it was true. She went to school (She was only 13 years old) and that night she died. If you don't post this on 11 comments tonight Jerry will 'visit'
flairina chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
Interesting story, but ends rather... abruptly. Sequel has nothing to it but fluffy backstory, so I find it odd that you ended it here.
Hamburgers For Orphans chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Ooooooh. Super suspicious there! Awesome chapter!
Jch15Jch15 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
WAIT WAIT WAIT! Isn't Mikuru meant to be a boy?
heyyy chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Interesting 2nd chapter!
9696 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I enjoyed the first chapter and I'm going to read the rest! I wonder what'll happen!
snowcloud8 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
LOL thank u for the Doctor Who reference! the world needs to see more of that!
Hat O' Doom chapter 13 . 12/7/2010
Cool story!
Jikage chapter 13 . 8/27/2010
*Sigh* Just mentally prepare yourself. I'm absolutely brutal when I review.

This...isn't as dynamic as I wanted it to be. It was really just SAD that Kyon had to die, but really, this story was just full of holes, details that don't flow, OOCness, and incorrectly used words. I think this plot may have been a wee bit too complex for your abilities. At first, I really liked it, but by around the haunted house scene, your plot just steered out of control. Uncreative situations, random and unnecessary use of Japanese. Now you made a sequel, which I may remind you, it seemed like you didn't even attempt to FINISH it. It pisses the readers off, like how I am now, and we'd leave a long ridiculous review of how we, well, wasted our time on this.

Though, I applaud you for finishing up to this extent. Just not my cup of tea is all I'm saying. Next time you start on a multi-chapter, take this advice; the key to starting a great beginning is to think of a great ending first.
Jikage chapter 6 . 8/27/2010
OMG. The chase was just BRILLIANT. I like the chase, but the way Haruhi caught her and dragged her off was a bit bland. I expected something, but I'm not quite sure what. xP
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »