Reviews for Unexpected Occurrences
Lenora Jime chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
hahaha...that's so hilarious ! I imagine athrun was clutching his seat belt for his dear llife while cagalli was just enjoying the ride , priceless :D and how athrun still had time to worry about 'kira kid'. I like this very very much so thanks again :) your one-shots are amazing , I like all of them but my favorite is this one. see ya next time :)
Lenora Jime chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
ouch that was horrible experiance , poor cagalli. I hate dentist too and needle , actually I hate every thing that related to hospital. well , this's good too and I like it how athrun so cocky for doctor..hahhaha :)
thanks for good read , really. so see ya next time :)
Lenora Jime chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
oww , this's sweet ! I like this very much , thank you :)
how about the ring? chould it be kira's present for lacus?hahaha...that's so hilarious I really want to see athrun's baffled expresion and it's sweet that athrun already eyeing cagalli for three years and know cagalli's antic very well.
alright thanks for the one shot , I enjoyed it very much so see ya next one-shots :)
Kurishina Sakigami chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
awww so cute and funny! whooooaaa xD love this story x)
hira-nera chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
I couldnt believe I havent reviewed this amazing oneshots! Seriously, it was great and such interesting stories. I laughed so hard at every chap. You are so good in making hilarious scenes. Your characterization is perfect and I just love your usage of words. Every chap was wonderful though my most fav is the second one (dreamy dentist Athrun is dreamy). Wait, I love the first and the third chapter too, scratch that, im in love with all three chapters! Thank you for sharing your fics! Looking forward for more of your writing!
AsuxCaga chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
funny you did it from athrun's POV! nice job
erilmerlin chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
This is the second time I read this story and I decided to write a review. I like it how you write the story and Athrun and Cagalli's relationship thanks for writing!
Roi Red chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Chapter one was awfully cute. One shots are usually hard to pull off, yet you didn't seem to have any problem with it. What i liked about this story was the fact that it did have good humor. Some stories here cease to make laugh even though they've been labeled as Humorous. That was not an easy thing to do, to make people laugh with just text.

The plot was simple, yet smart. Well done.
Ting Ting chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
Fabulous story. I literally giggled :)
cagsxath chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
i think you did athruns' POV really well. so funny xD poor guy
thinkingintheshower chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
I think out of all the one-shots this one has to be my favourite! though all of them are equally as funny and entertaining. great job! and if u ever have some extra time on your hands you should write more!
FalconRukichi chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
both story re really cute~ i like it! keep ur hardworking!
Dhevz99 chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
Yeah! I totally understand you Cags! :D Dentists are liars! Well no offense but they say it wont hurt but it did _.. but I'm still glad it's over now.. :D And I'm taking good care of my teeth _

"If my friend hadn't been there I would have kept drinking and my entire outfit would have been red and sweet. You said I would be perfectly fine after a while! But I can't feel a thing. I can't believe— " Uhm, I don't get it _

Well love the ending! Update soon _ I wanna read the 3rd chappie :D
Dhevz99 chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
I like like this chap! :D Really unexpected! XD
SeedOfJustice chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
That was really cute. I have to admit I have never thought of Athrun as a Doctor/Dentist but I do like the sound of Dr Zala. It has a nice ring to it XD Great story by the way!