Reviews for The Accidental Playboy
Anon chapter 11 . 12/5/2016
It was a fun read, you know it's impossible to find an M rated fic where Sakura and Syaoran are In Character, so after reading this I was very surprised haha (except for the part where Sakura liked another guy, that won't ever happen in canon lol) Thank you. Although it's sad you're not continuing this :'(
leatwerpenn chapter 11 . 9/16/2016
I'm so sad that this has been forgotten about
Mrs. Nose chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
LOL, too funny.
Poor Syaoran.
And I can't believe Sakura's request.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/1/2015
oh my god... PLEASE UPDATE
Guest chapter 8 . 7/1/2015
I am choking on my laughter... I seriously understand how Fujitaka Kinomoto found that funny.
Bubbles of Colours chapter 11 . 3/18/2015
OMG, I want the next chapter so badly x3333 Ihope you come back at some point in your life T_T
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Omg update update updateeee
guest chapter 11 . 6/6/2014
when are you going to update this story? the story is GREAT!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/14/2014
UPDATE OMG THE SECOND PREVIEW
brendatorres113 chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
this was awesome I just have a question on his chapter: when Touya and Nakuru were making out in Penguin Park and Yukito came, did he join in because to me it sounded like Yukito also joined in to screw Nakuru too? please explain it to me what what happened please! xc
inScense09 chapter 11 . 3/3/2014
Hehe I found this story yesterday and spent the majority of the time reading this plus a little bit of today and I found that I enjoyed it very much ;) Only problem is that it hasn't been updated in a long time. Will it be? Just curious if it will ever be updated you know. Anyways whatever the answer is I enjoyed the 11 chapters I read and if there is more to come then awesome! In the meantime I'm faving this nod adding it to my alert subscriptions :)))
Sakuran181 chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
*jump jump jump* *excited excited excited* *cling my heart cling my heart cling my heart* I can't wait anymore! Next chapter will be really exciting, I bet! :)
kiniro-cat chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
Aw, I can't believe the story was left off right at the most interesting part of the story. :(
Eilegna chapter 11 . 6/12/2013
Lol! This is like an instructional book with a story hahaha

Sooo what happened next?
giansar chapter 11 . 11/6/2012
I assume the two-week update you promised in your update has been delayed, any estimate on when chapter 12 will be up?

I'm going the opposite route than most take and would like to request next month. I'm lucky I found this story right before I start my full time work experience because staying up until midnight reading this would not be a good idea when I have an 8:30 start in kindergarten the next day and I'm not sure I would have been able to stop.