Reviews for Wicked Grin
Amber Rollins Ambrose chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Wow, this is was an amazing story.

I've always thought Christian was hot even when he had long hair. LOL

And Zack is definitely hot but sadly the two guys I'm really obsessed with is Punk and Edge. I still love Christian and Zack though. ;)
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I love it when Christian smirks, it's just so dam sexy. Love this fic!
stateofchandra chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Loved this! I do love how Christian grins, plus his eyes, unf. The ending was a complete cliffhanger! It left so much to my imagination, but I'm not complaining. ;)

And I love how Zack Ryder was in this. WOO WOO WOO!
JenniferRayne chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Christian's the hottest guy in this story, that's for sure! Y U M! That's all I will say. The things I would do to that man!
Mattitude chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Oh, love it!
MariaDimension chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Fabulous story! The discourteous flicking of the ash on some girl's skirt made me giggle...reminded me of old times at the clubs with some very tacky gay club kids...lol! Yeah, in my opinion Ryder was hotter back when he was an edgehead, but whatevs, I still wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers :-) *rawr* Glad to see someone around here is giving Zack some fan fiction love. I find the lack of Zack Ryder stories on this site disturbing. Good job!
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Jay does have a wicked grin. A sexy wicked grin.

You know that I thought this was awesome, just like all your other stuff. I was complaining last night about how there's no good stuff to read in the wrestling section anymore.

Hahaha, Randy. "What's up, toots?" Everything you had him saying sounded exactly like him, like I could actually hear him saying it.

Great job!
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
There are times I think Jay is hot, and times I don't. I can definitely say he is better looking with short hair.

Not a big fan of Ryder.

Though I do laugh at his woo woo woo's.

Anyway, I loved this! ...I'd go home with Christian...
somewhereiusetobelong-inactive chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Gah! Couldn't you make this a two-shot? LOL. This was great but Zack is no where near as hot as Edge or Christian.

Kate
CrystalxShip chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
first line pretty much sums it up

christian brings all the girls to the yard, aka, his hair

i would not mind my head in randy's lap

now when we go edge and christian stalking and we're high and i ask christian if he needs a date, you cant laugh at me

AHH ZACKY!

oh god. i want christian to be my pot

winking is so creepy. except when its christian

Need a date? YES YES YES YES DO ME CHRISTIAN!

WHY WOULD I SAY NO?

ME,CHRISTIAN,ZACK RYDER. GANG BANG LETS DO THIS

i knew ryder was hot when he was an edgehead too :o( and everyone made fun of me for it. but now everyone is jumping on the bandwagon. f that. diehard ryder fan right here. he made his zack ryder debut in my hometown when he helped edge win at armageddon.

i luff him.

but i love christian more