Reviews for The Littlest Angel
Narcissa Malfoy Rocks chapter 30 . 7/26
Great ending to an excellent story! Wow, they had a big family! So sad to read about Andrea and Hayden, though it didn't surprise me about him. So Gloria did get her wish after all. It took a long time, but good for her. And, wow, guess Andrew and Monica lived to a very advanced age for humans. They got to see a bunch of their great grandchildren. I suppose the Father allowed the kids to recognize Rafael, since they had no contact with him since they were babies. Nice to see him again. Very well done!
Spotmouse chapter 30 . 7/26
Congratulations on finishing this story! What a feat! I love this last chapter and how it really wraps up the story. Great job!
Narcissa Malfoy Rocks chapter 29 . 7/25
I really like this chapter. Very powerful indeed! I'm glad to see how things turn out with Celene's pregnancy and the decisions she had to face. Very well written. The scenes with Celene and Frankie are very touching. I love your writing style. I'm somewhat sad to see this story conclude, but I know all good things must come to an end.
Spotmouse chapter 29 . 7/21
What a POWERFUL chapter! I bawled like crazy! Very well done. I almost hate to see this story end, but I understand. Six years is a long time to work on a story (even if it's off and on). I'm curious how you're going to do the epilogue. Are you going to have all their assignments come back for the final? i'd like to see how the young teenaged mom is doing. Anyway, i love this story!
Spotmouse chapter 28 . 7/12
This chapter is really good. I think you captured the struggles of the first night with a baby with major health problems. It can be very scary and you showed that well. I also like that their faith, while strong, still has some struggles. Good job. I like this story, but I can see how this one would be a hard one. Oh, and happy 6th anniversary to you with this story!
Narcissa Malfoy Rocks chapter 28 . 7/12
Nice update. Glad he's home with his family now.
Woemcat chapter 28 . 7/12
Sorry it took forever for me to update again. I know this one's been long and drawn out. Can't believe I started it in 2009! That feels like ages ago! Anyway, we'll see Celene in the next chapter and I'll wrap it up in Chapter 30. Okay, this is funny, I started it 12 July, 2009 and I just updated it 12 July, 2015! That's too funny! Six years exactly. Well, it'll be a bit more, since I won't be wrapping it up today, but I promise not to wait until this date next year to finish. Thanks for hanging with me.
madisonziegler13 chapter 27 . 6/22
Please update more, i really love this chapter
woemcat chapter 27 . 7/30/2014
i'm the author of the story. yes, i will finish it. i am finishing up another story right now, but will go back to this one.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/30/2014
Please finesh this story thank you
Deyse chapter 25 . 6/1/2014
That's cute and very sweet!
Narcissa Malfoy Rocks chapter 27 . 5/1/2014
OMG. Gloria, really? and wow, Celene! will she? won't she? I'm placing my "bets" on she'll keep the baby.
Spotmouse chapter 27 . 5/1/2014
wow! what a chapter!
Foxfire832001 chapter 27 . 5/1/2014
Rafael is training to be an Angel of Death? Very Interesting! Gloria wants what Monica's got with Andrew? OMDG! She's still a young Angel with still a lot to learn about the way things go on down (Humanly speaking of course)! Thank God that little Hayden's doing ok!
Tell me you're still you chapter 27 . 5/1/2014