Reviews for A Long Shot
derxteversuch chapter 2 . 5/25/2015
It is such a pity hat you are not ging to finish this amazing begin. As I read on the last of your Twilight stories, you actually wrote your own books now. I guess time gone is too long, to get in this hing again. I wish you all the best. It would be wounderfull, if you have a plotbunny for the Proposol. Mayby stored in the bottom corner in your mind, let it free.
Andrea
im.just.better.fictionally chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
You must, must finish this. It's brilliant so far and you must finish it!
Wuda chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
I realize it's been almost five years since you wrote this, but I wish more than anything for it to be updated! The portrayal of the characters is spot on, and it's beautifully written!
SwedishFanFictionLover chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
OH PLEASE UPDATE! :3
May chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
GOOD LORD WHY HAVEN'T YOU CARRIED OUT THIS FLUFF FEST?! Cruel, just cruel, it really is wonderfully written, pioneering an underrated shipping with huge potential
sandgirl chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
would seriously love it if you would keep going with this. Its really good.
CYLi chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
omg I love this story! I have not read a better portrayal of Margaret and Andrew in this fandom. Please oh please continue!
jessieclow3 chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
this story is sooooo great! are you planning to write more?
myjumpingsocks chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
Excellent chapter! I love how icy Margret is, but even more I love how well Andrew is taking it and how detirmined he is to break her free of it.

Love this line!:

That speculative glance from underneath her eyelashes, when she thought he didn't notice, was more of a turn on to him than any blond bimbo's openly seductive stare.
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Excellent first chapter! You have them so in character, which I just love you for. Plus this story is so far very real written and just freaking good, so it was a treat to read!
SrtaWalker chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
Why did you stop! I liked this story a lot!
SherlockFan52007 chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
OMG! please tell me your going to continue this!

This is amazing and really well written :D

I love this couple :3 and this story is awesome so far!

PLEASE CONTINUE!
dearest penny lane chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
Oh goodness! It's been two years since you've left this story with the intention of making this a 10-15 chapter story. Where have you gone? You're right-this fandom doesn't really exist, but I love this movie! And I love this coupling. This story is awesome and I'd love to see it finished!
Ivory Tears chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
I love this! The characters are so true to the movie, job well done. :) I hope you're able to update soon, this is just to good to leave alone. ;)
hapops chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
i love this! my favourite fanfic of The Proposal for sure!

hope you continue :)