Reviews for A Long Shot
Elssieh chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
Nice chapter. I also saw that you're and Twilight fan, me too! I've decided I'm gonna leave a review on every chapter, so hopefully you're next one is online quick.

x
Elssieh chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I just saw the movie and couldn't wait to see if there was a fanfiction story made of the movie. Luckily I found your story and am really loving this one! The way you write is really good! You've got another fan here. And I didn't even read chapter 2 yet.

x
gedankenzug chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
pretty much beautiful )
BlindAlley05 chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
Excellent excellent story! I cannot wait for an update 0)
xqulth chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
I like it! please continue on...please!
PFTG chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
Margaret is totally in character in your story. Please update soon.
sles chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
Yay! I'm so glad that you're going to make a whole story out of this. i'm so excited to see margaret loosen up some and to see their relationship grow.
bookhugger chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
This is so cute! :)

I loved your Twilight stories, and I'm interested to see what you'll do with The Proposal.

Haha, I wondered about "after" also, and now here it is!

Great job!
Legallymoi chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
you are really good! cannot wait for more!
lsl chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
cute!
HuntingPeace chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
I love it. This story is exactly what I wanted. Please update asap.
GerryBsGrrl chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
Awe I really like where this is going. I'm anxious to see whats to come and their first time lol. You are lucky to go to a comic con, I've always wanted too. I'm a twilight nut too but I havent gotten around to writing fan fiction for it. Have fun! Look forward to another great update soon!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
Oh Margaret. You have a long ways to go yet. And poor Andrew is going to try to pull a nearly mission impossible. Boy do I love these characters and how perfectly you write them. You definitely enjoy yourself at Comic Con. I I wish I was going. And hopefully going will also help you relax and get right back to writing more of this story. ]

~Chica~
TexasTank chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
“Welcome to the dungeon, madame,”

WIN TOTAL WIN