Reviews for A Long Shot
OliviaJane chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
Aw, a smart guy that Andrew is. Making her stay at his apartment is definitely out of her comfort zone, but exactly what the doctor ordered. :)
mediwitch3 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Update.
sles chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I finally saw this movie today, it was so cute! I couldn't wait to get home and read this. I can't wait to see what you do with it!
Legallymoi chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
this is really good! are you planning to write more for this? i would love to read more!
left on the altar chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
WAHOO! What a great idea! I, like you, loved this movie and the thought of continuing it is absolutely fabulous.

The commencement is superb and now I'm really excited to see how their relationship progresses.

Bethaboo, way to go!
Kaitiepie13 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Fantastic story! I absolutely love the story, and its good to see some great fanfiction for it! I totally would love to see what happens with Margaret and Andrew after the office scene! You're doing a fantastic job! Cant wait to read more!
lsl chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
OMG I LOVE IT! i completely fell in love with the movie after i saw it(more like fell in love with ryan coughcough) and now i get to read a fanfic for it by on of my favorite ff authors? no effin way!

thank you!
jstarrh chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Okay, now not only do I want to see this movie I want the next chapter. Great job and I can see why this was stuck in or mind. Go write...you don't need sleep.

Jaime
O'Malley's Girl chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
So far, this has been expertly handled. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this story, it's very good. I like how scared Margaret is, it seems perfectly in line with how she might feel now that she and Andrew have such different roles in each other's lives. I very much look forward to more of this story. Thank you for sharing it with me!

P.S., loved him tricking her during the kiss. Awesome!
Mariia10 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
That was really amazing! You did a great job with this! I really, really enjoyed this! I can't wait for next chapter! Keep up the good work! :D
so cold in Alaska chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Oh, this is so amazing! Just what I've been wanting to read, thank you so much for writing it.

Can't wait for more!
HuntingPeace chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Can't wait for more. Please update asap.
izzzyy chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I am so glad you started this, because the whole time I was watching the credits of that movie I was like "but...how do they make it work? I want to see The Proposal 2 RIGHT NOW!"
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I liked it. I will admit I've never read anything but Twilight and a couple of Host fics, But I really enjoyed this. Although, having never seen the movie I did watch the trailer first and then after LMAO I looked up movie times in my area. Seriously, I'm totally clueless about movies that have come out in the past year and a half, since I gave up TV for. Thanks for directing me towards what looks like a fantastic flick. :)
xbella7208x chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
This story doesn't show up for me on the Proposal section...anyway I favored it...OK onto my real review...

OMG I LOVED IT! This is so like Margret to worry about all the technical stuff and I can totally see Andrew take charge of their relationship and - I suppose - guide Margret through it.

Please update soon. I really enjoyed/if not - already love - this story (: