Reviews for Moth to the Flame
Verisimilitude1218 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Interesting premise! I really liked the twist at the end. Also, compared to other M rated tics I've read, this one was more tasteful? I'm not sure what the right word is, but it was well written, (plot and grammar-wise) and different.
lenokiie chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
What? A dream? Thats a nice twist :] Loved it, especially the elaborate details :D
FoolishTook chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Oh that was so, so very hot. More, oh please, for the love of God write more! Story has been added to favorites :)

All in all I think it was written very well, no spelling errors and paragraphs were spaced nice, and your accentuation of Italics was spot on (too many stories I've read where they were used improperly).

Very interesting pairing, very original, characters didn't seem too OOC. I love the creative spin you put on Oliver. Your writing didn't make his secret fantasies completely far-fetched, but actually quite plausible (which is hard to do), and you didn't just turn him into the stereotypical 'completely submissive bishonen uke' which is so common in HP slash. Professor Quirrell was perfect, probably one of the most canonically accurate depictions of a HP character.

And not only are you the only /Oliver W. fic but also your only person who's written an M rated Quirrell fic and actually completed it, so props to you for originality. Well I can see this was written a long time ago so I don’t expect you to write more onto this, but it was certainly entertaining and would love to read more, so if you do decide to write any more HP’s (that don’t have Harry in them) please drop me a PM. Cheers and happy writings!
Keppiehed chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
That was AWESOME! No way that was a dream, I don't believe it! Hooray for rare pairs! *raises glass* Cheers for unconventional pairings! Very well written. Thanks for sharing.