Reviews for Paralleled Storylines
Sophie chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Just like the movie that had just been watched, the scene looked completely romantic, but not out of place. The only difference: this romance had no credits. LOVE IT! 3
Casi 3 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Super romantic! Nate's so sweet (: Again, great story!
HashtagPsych0123 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
AHHHHHH! one word: WOW...you left me completely speechless...awesome job...
head in the clouds 14 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
really sweet ;]
Pancakes.On.A.Rainy.Day chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
This was cheesy indead! - And cheesy I love! :P
xopeaceQTx13 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
this was a very well-written one-shot!absolutely loved it. the last line was pure genius. please write more! :]
midnightwriter1898 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
" Every single book started off with some cheesy romance, and though she had read each of them for a couple of chapters, no one had gotten blown up or shot yet, so another book had been added to the pile." Gosh, that line just decribes ME. As simple as that... lol! AWW I loved it! So cheesy but so awesome! Great job!
LivingInTheNow chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
the last line was awesome. if only life were so perfect...sigh. i could do with a bit of cheesiness right now!
Cook.Bing.Toasted chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Loved it XD

I have no idea, but I am in love with this couple x I quite Jason and Ella too.
mattersoftheheart chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Aw, that's so sweet. Caitlyn being oposed to Romantic cheesy things and Nate planning the whole thing through, so like them!

I love a good bit of fluff, and Naitlyn is an absolutely amzing couple.

Well written, great job!
DrrmGrl chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
WOW

that was so good!

haHA i LVOED THE CHEESY WEATHER FORCAST BIT lmao

oopps

caps sorry

can't be bothered chnging it :/

:L

OH WELL...

that was so good!

man, I loved it!

hehe

xx
fuelledbystarbucks chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
amazing. I love Nate and Caitlyn, and whet he did was so in character, I could totally see Nate doing that.

Laura
RiceMover chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Haha... I am so awesome ! and my bridge comeback is just so amazing! As I am reviewing it is currently raining in Ireland :P so much for summer right? I really dont know what to say except for 'that was so adorable, I love nate (not as much as Shane) :P

~Christy

PS: I changed my penname it is now 'RiceMover' woohoo
incywincyspider chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
this really was cheesy but I like cheese it's good oh and the food cheese is yummy. m ham and cheese toasted.
Joeysbaby956 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
aw! i loved it! nate grey going to a chick flick was killer for me though! cant wait to hear from u! any story is good! i read em all!