Reviews for The Grand Facade
Jadziwine chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
i didn't want this to end! i kept trying to prolong it wanting know what the people from Leoness thought when they came back into the room together! if they started to ship them as hard as I do! damn you and you're insanely wonderful oneshots that aren't multifics!
La La Looney chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
That was wonderful so cute
Ombre Rose chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I LOVE THIS I LOVE THIS I LOVE THIS! This is the second time I've reviewed your story and I just had to because in all honesty, I cannot convey how much I enjoyed this! This is going into my favourites, just like the other one you wrote of Arthur and Gwen. :)
Hieiko chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
What a lovely fic. :)
Cherrytree007 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
That was amazing

I loved it :D
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
That was very sweet, and quite well-written. I would have loved to see a scene like that in the series! Great job :)
alwaysadreamer963 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Really enjoyed this - lovely Arthur/Gwen moment.
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Wonderful fic! Fits very nicely between epi's 2.1 and 2.2. :)
TeamBonnieBennett chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
i love it. is there a change for you to add a second chapter :D
Witchy-grrl chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Ahh, if ONLY canon used that pretty purpley-blue dress the way you did, LOL. I much prefer this hint of her greatness as a Queen versus that silly triangle rearing its ugly head (though featuring quite possibly the prettiest man EVER). ;P

Definitely cute, and I love the sound of "Queen Guinevere" as well. :D
PB Headless chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
This must be the third time i've read this, and it still makes me feel all fuzzy inside :)

lovely :)
Katherine2701 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
cute and fluffy

rebecca2701
Rolletti chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Ah, I'm squealing with delight. I absolutely LOVE this story. I it definitely going in my favorits.

Rolletti
twinbuster2 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Awesome fic. Short, sweet and in character. Hats off to a job well done ) hope u make more fics like these.
KissableCounterfeit chapter 1 . 7/13/2009