Reviews for A New Hope
crisangel chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
Are you planning on picking this back up at some point?
Guest chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
So Faith never re-proposed to Dawn? And Dawn didn't give the kids halffinated the twins' last name?
Buckster chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
This is a really great series. Hoping to read more.
scarey-kid chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
Awesome. I went back through and read the first two stories just to waste time. I forgot how much I get sucked into your stories and how you make me believe this could have really happened. I hope I get to see more chapters in this story. You rock and keep writing.
SOS9494 chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
wow this is awesome!

keep up the good work :P
Wheelie91 chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
i am addicted to this story, i need more
WorgenDeathKnight chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
love it

cant wait to read on

hope Dawn & Faith stay together

hope Hope finds someone to love

please update soon x
Iceman91 chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
more please, soon
Omni-Obiter chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
Bravo Author!

I spent the last day reading the two preceding stories to this, and now I honestly can't wait for an update. You've set out a wonderfully elabourate plot. I shudder at the thought of President Palin! Hope to see an update soonish! I'll be sure to review as often as possible, and give you some (hopefully) useful feedback. Thank you for sharing!

Omni.
davide chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
good work, keep writing please
SoccerLover1 chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
It's very interstng. Can't wait to see what happens next. :)

Don't worry. You're not the only one who has been busy. I have classes that require a lot of attention. I'm training to be a paramedic.

Thanks so much!
twin who likes to travel chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
This was a good start to a sequel. If it continues this way or gets better, it might make my favorites list too. Since you like this pairing so much, maybe you could check out my Dawn/Faith story. It's titled "Our Love".
choyu chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
this seems interesting! keep writing :D
othlvr16 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Loving this series and looking forward to the new chapter
SoccerLover1 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Very interesting. Can't wait to find out what happens next.

Thanks! :)