Reviews for Accidental Hero
spnlover chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
omg my heart is crying 3 that's the sweetest fic ever3
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Being thanked like that was sweet. It makes me want to read more school-based fics. Or Dean being her/her brother's hero once again, when they're adults, and there's a monster after them.
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
awwww:) I love the girl!
DeanIsTheMan chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Oh my you have me tearing up. Poor Dean and bless that girl for noticing he needed something to eat. Your awesome!
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Good job!
SophieSaulie chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Aw! I can so see this. My idea of weechester stories are where Dean comes to the rescue of Sam or others who are being picked on just because it wasn't right and that helping was the right thing to do. It's so Dean all over, hee!

Fav. Parts:

“I didn’t do it because I wanted a reward.” He said a little angry that his needs were so clearly spelled out in front of the school, that everyone could see that he would ‘work for food’ so to speak.

“I know. But I think you deserve one.” She said softly. “My little brother isn’t exactly someone people treat well. And, well, you treated him kindly, and made sure he was all right. That’s a big thing. Davy thinks you are super cool now.”

Dean shrugged. “It was just the right thing.”

“But no one else has ever done “the right thing” for Davy ever.” Dean shrugged again.

-WONDERFUL! So modest and so Dean!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Cute, stacey.

Poor Dean sitting there and not having lunch to eat at school on top of feeling very self-conscious already because of growing up.

Still, I would expect Daddy Winchester to offer more of understanding for his thirteen-year-old than telling him to expand on his training in order to keep his brother safe.

"[...] because if his dad was any indication, beer was definitely part of the package to being an adult." That sounds truly convincing for the older Winchester boy, and I get the impression Dean's opinion towards that point didn't change to date.

I liked Bridget offering Dean something to eat very much. She wasn't 'bribing' him, after all but thanking him. Certainly, Dean didn't help her little brother in hopes of getting rewarded but it surely doesn't lessen the reward (or the deed, for that matter) if repayment is offered - and a reasonable one at that. Glad, he took it in the end.
K-Marie-M chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
That was a very acurate portrail and a cute story to boot. To bad its a one shot!
riquitv chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
bua, poor Dean :( but yes, he is a hero :) thanks for the story
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
would that there had been more little rewards for Dean for doing what was right and then maybe those issues of selfworth wouldn't have become so...deep rooted huh?
Amy chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Loved this. It's so great to see Dean being himself and not thinking there was any big deal about it. He's just a good guy. But for others, he's a hero.
snchills chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Another great story. Thanks for sharing.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Fantastic oneshot. It's nice to know that there was someone out there who finally apprciated what Dean did...and let him know it.
SingleMinded chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Melt for the little hero :D
babikakes chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Great story Stacey. It's sad to say but i think alot of Dean's childhood was like this because he had such a crappy father who only thought about revenge and not about his boys. It's nice to see a writer not try to sugarcoat how I believe Dean was raised.