Reviews for Locked Up
xXtWiLiGhTcRaZyXx chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
I really loved this story and wish you had continued it. I checked on The Writer's Coffee Shop library and it wasn't there so I was hoping you may update the rest of the story sometime soon.
Jasveen chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
hi will u be updating this story.

i couldnt find anything on TWCS as well?

Thanks
Mz-Star chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Squeals! Yay she gave him a peck! Woot woot
aAnnalise chapter 12 . 10/31/2012
Love your story. Just went over to the coffee shop and this story isn't there. Are you planning to post it soon? Let me know.
win63 chapter 12 . 10/18/2012
Love this story it's brilliant. Have looked at TWCS and can't find this story, hope it continues either on FF or TWCS.
Darcyfan14 chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
What's going on?
Awesome story!
Darcyfan14 chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
What is it that Emmett's found out?.
OMG I can't wait.
Darcyfan14 chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Awesome.
Did Alice know how this Cullen is? as his brother?
Darcyfan14 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I want to know more about why Edward is in jail for.I s Tanya has something to do with, And let see how Bella handle Edward.
sonia chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Just have a question, Is Edward sister Alice not same Alice as Bella's friend, right? Because Bella mentioned Cullen to Alice and there was no reaction from for sure Bella will know who Edward is...if both of the Alice is Edward sis & Bella's friend.
kimmie9109 chapter 12 . 6/5/2012
Can you add a URL to your TWCS page because I cannot find you
bumblebeetuna chapter 11 . 5/29/2012
You can respectfully ask that the pdf is taken down but there is no way you can force it. That's the risk you take with fanfiction, that people will copy it or plagerize your work. If you're going to take down saving edward then you mine as well take all of your stories down because every story is at risk.
stepheniemeyerrules chapter 12 . 5/29/2012
Hello! I read your A/N and I am very sorry that you are upset by this unauthorized PDF. I decided to reply, because it seems that you don't know that there are free online programs for downloading from and other fanfic sites. One of them is .com. People download with it and keep their favorite fics, in case they are pulled. Flagfic shows the source and the name of the author in the downloaded file and keeps the A/Ns. I can understand why you feel upset and I am sorry about that, but unfortunately I don't think anything can be done. Hope this info is helpful.

Best regards,

SMR
GreenEyedLove06 chapter 10 . 3/16/2012
Please tell me your gonna continue this! Loved it so far
Rissa129 chapter 11 . 2/25/2012