Reviews for Locked Up
Love your a story
Ladydeath1500 chapter 12 . 4/20
Dam that is now two of your stories that I really like that are not finished that sucks
LostInASeaOfPeople chapter 12 . 6/27/2015
Ever going to update here?
awesomefairytale chapter 12 . 4/22/2015
Hi, I love this story... รจ davvero commovente, la adoro. will you finish it? I hope you do because I can't wait to read what happens next. thank you for sharing your writing.
xXtWiLiGhTcRaZyXx chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
I really loved this story and wish you had continued it. I checked on The Writer's Coffee Shop library and it wasn't there so I was hoping you may update the rest of the story sometime soon.
Jasveen chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
hi will u be updating this story.

i couldnt find anything on TWCS as well?

Thanks
Mz-Star chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Squeals! Yay she gave him a peck! Woot woot
aAnnalise chapter 12 . 10/31/2012
Love your story. Just went over to the coffee shop and this story isn't there. Are you planning to post it soon? Let me know.
win63 chapter 12 . 10/18/2012
Love this story it's brilliant. Have looked at TWCS and can't find this story, hope it continues either on FF or TWCS.
Darcyfan14 chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
What's going on?
Awesome story!
Darcyfan14 chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
What is it that Emmett's found out?.
OMG I can't wait.
Darcyfan14 chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Awesome.
Did Alice know how this Cullen is? as his brother?
Darcyfan14 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I want to know more about why Edward is in jail for.I s Tanya has something to do with, And let see how Bella handle Edward.
sonia chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Just have a question, Is Edward sister Alice not same Alice as Bella's friend, right? Because Bella mentioned Cullen to Alice and there was no reaction from for sure Bella will know who Edward is...if both of the Alice is Edward sis & Bella's friend.
kimmie9109 chapter 12 . 6/5/2012