Reviews for The Unit
Capribaby1228 chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Update Update Update...if you could see me right now I would seriously be giving you the puppy-dog face...Update!Please ]

-Capribaby1228
dana2928 chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
are you going to finish this story
Giriath chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
You're allowed to drive after beers and shots in the US? That's crazy!
bspest04 chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
please please please continue this story... it is so interesting and I would love to see what happens next!
Fliberty chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
This is a really good introduction to Bella's world. It's sets the contrast between her world and Edward's very nicely.

It also raises quite a few questions that make make want to read more.
Fliberty chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I like this, it has a lot of potential as a longer story too.
looking4inspiration chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
I always did like a badass bella throw in a black ops type edward and I am all kinds of interested. Hopefully u will continue this story some point eventhough it hasn't been touched in a while
sexy panther chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
hey! r u ever gonna continue this story. cause these two chapters were a TEASE. you can't just do that to people. the story is awesome but NEEDS more chapters.
cool-gal95 chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
"Okay this is a VERY VERY VERY short chapter but it gets the ball rolling and gives you a little insight into Bella's side of things. Other chapters WILL NOT be this short but I wanted to give ya'll something to work on."

Was the ball blown up mid-roll?
Princess0926 chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
update please!
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
OH. MY. Bajeebus. That was so hot! Yummmmmmee! Okay, so when are the updates cumming...er...coming? lol This first chapter and "Promises, Promises" is are amazing. Chapter 2 was short but included a little background. Ready for more!
In.Between.The.Lines chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
Despite its shortness, it was still mind-blowingly fantastical. Can't wait until you update! ]
MovieMoments chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
You know, I really do honestly love this story!
stacieard chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
So are you going to be posting anything else after promises promises or are we going to be left hanging there?
ashley1404 chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
I love love this so far! I really hope that you are going keep working on it, I think the story has so much potiential! Looking forwards to updates!
119 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »