Reviews for The Unit
allthingsHHH chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
I know you have other stories in the works, but I can't wait 'til you pick this one up again!
elizabethmom05 chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
I can't wait for the next chapter.
genuinef250 chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
will you be continuing this?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
This story already has me captivated, and you have only written 2 chapters. Please keep writing and updating.
Edlovesme chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
Oh I'm so excited to find you have extended the story. I wanted to reread Promises,Promises and found to Add more, very exciting. Looking forward to more.
IcyxEyes chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
Hi would like to see how this story turns out to be ,hope you can update soon!
SabLuvsLogan chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
Well you've captured my attention..looking forward to the next update :)
obsessedmom chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
I am so glad you are continuing this story... so many possibilities..yummy!

:o)
FaeriesAerrow chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
LOVE IT! PLEASE update this soon i cant wait to see how this turns out. amazing plot i am totally in love with your writing style. Again please update this soon and keep it lemony for us and i will promise to review each and every chapter
Alvingal chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
Great story,have you given up on this story?
ladyshep chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
I read the one shot you posted and loved it I cannot wait to see where the story leads. GREAT JOB!
WhiteOwl05 chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
Brilliant! Love what you seem to be setting up here- Bella's going to have to keep secrets from Edward and Edward's been told not to trust her anyway but they've already 'hooked up'! lol. Brilliant! Can't wait to read more! I hope you update soon! I have a feeling this could be really good!
WhiteOwl05 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Great first chapter! I love your Edward, how confident and assure of himself he is. Bella surprised me, by giving in so easily... not that I can blame her. lol But I can't wait to read more and maybe read her pov of it all.
Bella Baby24 chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
I am really liking this story. I hope you haven't given up on it and will update soon!
thinkb4uact chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Love your one shot, didn't know it was made into a multi chapter story. So glad it was. Looking forward to reading more of this sotry. Can't wait for a new chapter.
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »