Reviews for The Unit
Bella Baby24 chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
I am really liking this story. I hope you haven't given up on it and will update soon!
thinkb4uact chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Love your one shot, didn't know it was made into a multi chapter story. So glad it was. Looking forward to reading more of this sotry. Can't wait for a new chapter.
Aggie94 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Well now I have to follow it.. Still love it.
guitarbabe2005 chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
i like this update when u can
TeacupHero chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I read Promises, Promises and I was so sad when there wasn't another chapter. Then I found this and literaly fell out of my chair. I'm so excited!
london spam chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
Great start, I look forward to see where it goes. There is so much potential...
edward'sbella17 chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
this story sounds like its going to be great cant wait to read more.
MissPeaceLoveLaugh chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
update update update!
avidreader69 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Poor Bella! Already will need to work hard for the respect of this group and then to have been the sex buddy of one of them is brutal.
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
OMG hurry up and update :D

great story huh!
deathofadiscodancer chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Oh my God. Ever since I read the one-shot I completely forgot to review/add to my favorites and literally have probably spent about an hour looking for it or your profile. I actually gave up but tonight accidently stumbled across it...I actually squealed a little. Now I have reviewed and the main story is safely tucked into my favorites waiting for an update. Cannot wait!
Sammize chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
This is going to be effin amazing.
Isabela Rosalie chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
This is great. Love it! :D
limona chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this :)
Sarkule chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
Ohh! Yay!

Im so glad you've started! i remember you saying you would have it done by last christmas, and it wasn't there! Im juust so glad its here!
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »