Reviews for The Unit
EdwardxBellaCullen chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
i am so happy you decided to continue this amazing one-shot and make it into a story! I can't wait for more!
ny88 chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
Amazing story cant wait to see where its heading :D
Destiny Kalince chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
oh poo, Bella a spy that sucks but I can't wait for more, I love your writting, great job!
Destiny Kalince chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
omg you finally started this freakin sweet! lol i ws just reading the one shot again for the hell of it then bam i check my e-mail and here this is omg, you so made my day thank you!
Just4ALE chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
It is interesting so far. Wondering what this assignment is all about and whether she knew about E already...

Thanks.
Jazpup chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
Yah! It's up! I was begining to think that it was a lost cause. This is errily like a story that I am writing. I cant wait to see how it goes.

Write fast and post soon!
beate73 chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
Oh how I've been waiting for this one! So happy you're writing this. Loved getting to know professional Bella a little bit more, and really excited to find out where you'll be taking this story. *runs off to squee like a fangirl*
MACHOxMAN chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
Hm...well that's interesting! I'm glad you decided to turn this one-shot into a story. :) I liked it!

But I just don't get one thing. What's wrong with Fort Bliss, Texas? Or am I missing something completely obvious 'cause I'm just weird like that?

I can't wait for future chapter's 'cause I'm curious as to what happens next, you know? You kind of left us off with something of a cliffie...

_MachoMan_:D shmiley!
xpersephone chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
Yay for new chapter. Excited to see where your going with this.
xpersephone chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Oh yes, still Hot. I loved reading this agian.
kuntrygal chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
Loved it! Can't wait to read more!
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Yup. Still hot as hell!
jkrowlingrox chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
I am so glad that you finally posted this! The only thing that detracts from that happiness is that you won't be updating very often... which is very sad. I want to know what happens after Edward and Bella find out they will be working together!
MrsEdwardCullenP chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
I have been waiting so long for this story! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! God this is gonna be awesome. I can feel it. Please update soon!
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8