Reviews for Fate's Gambit
Monster King chapter 9 . 3/14
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
suziq968 chapter 1 . 3/6
Every time I read one of your stories again I mentally pat myself on the back for making such a good decision. Then I go through and read anything I skipped last time because it had been read to recently. I'll probably have everything you've done memorized eventually. Thank you so much for your awesome imagination and sharing it's products with us.
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 9 . 3/1
A great story thank you
H Bregalad chapter 3 . 2/20
This is too wonderful! Vis: "Her mother's parting comment, 'I'll be seeing your father when he gets home,' left Luna wondering if her mother had originally been planning on wearing a blindfold for the rest of the day."

"Luna, Where did you get that wonderful shirt with the picture of the Crumple-Horned Snorkack on it?"

You've more than earned my favorite!
How did the Potter grandparents know about the "Boy-who-Lived" situation, they are a picture, therefore could not hve left Potter Manor. Unless they have a second picture or have Cass read them the news paper they would be unaware of Harry's "title" and the events around it.
Corneliusduke chapter 9 . 1/16
An amazing piece of work. Love to see the Dursly's get what they deserved. It seems to me that JKR tolerated child abuse way too much, by sugar coating it. In any world real or not child abuse should not be tolerated. Love your story, an amazing bit of writing. Total agreement of everything. I can't wait to see Albus get what's coming to him.
torlan2003 chapter 9 . 12/1/2017
Very good story, I liked the plot and characters. I am surprised that it did not occur to anyone that people would go to the Lovegoods for information on Harry. They are the only people that new where Harry was at. Looking forward to the next story. Thank you for writing.
Gina chapter 7 . 11/24/2017
I like these Weasleys! Way to go Ginny and Charlie
Janie.ohio chapter 9 . 11/24/2017
very interesting and enjoyable. I like the shorter length, too. well done.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 9 . 11/16/2017
Enjoyed it and can’t wait to read the sequel next.
Amista chapter 9 . 10/6/2017
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
So, is Harry off o see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz? I never took him for the Cowardly Lion.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/14/2017
twistedartist chapter 3 . 9/15/2017
my brain decided to sing Luna's questions to the tune of "part of your world" from The Little Mermaid.
ReviewingReader chapter 7 . 9/5/2017
You seem to be under the impression that YoureDumbAsAFuckingDore would actually be able to talk his way out of that. And Fawkes was somehow forced to give a tear, when it's stated very clearly that he isn't actually YoureEvenDumberThanAFuckingDore's familiar, and therefore free to do whatever he wished. Another thing, after all of that, you didn't even have them attempt to use the serum on him? Why? THEN he was even let go for willfully putting Harry in an abusive home, illegally, and never checking up on him.

You're really jumping the gun there, moron. The story went from great, to awful, all because you made this whole chapter terribly unbelievable. They had the ability to jail him for missing a summons, but then couldn't pin anything else on him? I think you're just an idiot, honestly.
1,363 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »