Reviews for Fate's Gambit
ArthurShade chapter 9 . 9/18
Excellent story
Lonna Bowstripe chapter 3 . 9/6
Princess Celestia is a Crumple-Horned Snorkack? My world has turned upside-down.
thatperfectsomeone chapter 9 . 8/6
This story I love... between laughs and tears it's truly an amazing story
Hikari Nova chapter 1 . 7/19
did you really have to use clar kents parents names for harry's grandparents? I mean even back in09 Charles and Dorea was the names used for harry's grandparents and for most fans'll be always his grandparents names no matter how many YEARS after the series ended did Rowling finally pick harry's paternal grandparents names
Books85 chapter 8 . 7/19
I don't recall ever reading about a parallel between Wizard of Oz and Harry Potter; well done. What a nice metaphor tho the children's bond; there is no place like home.
fate doesn't need to really take much, law of equivalent exchange/Karma basically states that since harry's long overdue.
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 6/6
I decided to reread some of your other fics again. I started off with this one obviously. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
RHJunior chapter 9 . 5/28
...so by your thinking the father of the girl in the truck should have put his daughter in a nice, 'normal' tin-foil death-trap ricebox on wheels so as to make sure SHE died too? Because, you know. Those evil BASTARDS, how dare they be rich and spend enough on a vehicle to keep their daughter safe...
RHJunior chapter 5 . 5/27
Good GRIEF, the schadenfreude is so delicious you could eat it with a spoon!
RHJunior chapter 3 . 5/27
Interesting- Rarity the Unicorn as a crumple-horned Snorkack. LOL!
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 1 . 5/21
About fucking time! No fucking RonxHermione bullshit! Any HHr stories you can reccomend? Long running, No R/Hr what so ever from start to finish, Newly ongoing, fast with updates, or complete!
Niknakkitkat chapter 9 . 5/14
This is really cute though i am sad to see mr granger and xeno die but sirius is coming yeeee
bigfan22 chapter 9 . 5/11
Well damn...I can't believe I missed out on a gem of a story like this...I was sure I had read through all of your fics already. I loved the way you brought the trio together. Now that they are bonded, they can each finally have the support they missed out on in their "previous" lives. Though I have to say I was a little surprised by Dan and Xeno. I can understand Fate needing to balance things out, but that was a tough blow. I wonder if this will lead to anything developing between Emma and/or Mai and Sirius. Once again you have done an outstanding job and now I'm off to read the sequel. GREAT JOB!
rbross94 chapter 2 . 5/1
e
Willgm chapter 9 . 3/29
Brilliant, simply brilliant. I loved every single moment of it and will most likely enjoy part two- which will be read directly after posting this.

Thank you for writing this and I'll look forward to all future projects you work on.
1,315 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »