Reviews for Fate's Gambit
Gojin1990 chapter 9 . 14h
wow you make rita LIKABLE O.O obviously she is still out for number 1 and her own career and all but still DAMN inspiring work that last bit was :D
michaelCCC98 chapter 9 . 16h
tres good
Newtinmpls chapter 9 . 5/14
I can see why you would end this story here. It has a satisfying resonance; and there are unanswered questions - but there should always be potential. That's what keeps the story bouncing around in my head after reading it.

Or re-reading it.

Another very well thought out enjoyable exploration of HP. Thank you!
Newtinmpls chapter 4 . 5/14
I have to say, considering the character of Fate, that I didn't really have too much sympathy for any "god" until I had to start being game master for our RPG group. Life...any kind of "life" can't just be fair. the universe doesn't/can't work that way. And sometimes being in the position of seeing "more" is very painful.

Once again, very well conceived and written. And I loved the idea of the "My Little Pony" crumple horned snorkack connection.
RFTL80 chapter 1 . 4/22
Brilliant payback for the Dursley's, just f-ing awesome! Your stories are fantastic. Keep writing.
Stefan Bathory chapter 9 . 4/14
I come back to read fanfiction and I was sure that you are an author I was sure to enjoy again.

Thanks for writing this fine story even if I don't like the whole bigamous relation.

Poor Dan Granger who died in this story... I don't see Xeno Lovegood dying often but how Lucius Malfoy died was rather funny...
HeyLittleTrainWaitForMe chapter 1 . 4/13
Hi, if you liked this fic I highly suggest you read this one down below. It's very similar to Harry the Hufflepuff and The Thief of Hogwarts if you like those two, and just as funny.

s/12445757/1/Flowers-for-Harry :)

(;
;)
BrightSkywalker chapter 9 . 3/15
I think you're right. Dan and Xeno would agree that it was a fair trade...
BrightSkywalker chapter 7 . 3/15
Yes... Down goes Pettigrew...
cmfisher chapter 9 . 3/11
Wonderful story. Headed to part 2 now. Thank you for your time
emthereble chapter 9 . 3/5
wow love it!
anjiepotter chapter 9 . 2/13
good story. I really liked luna. I always wondered if harry ended with luna instead of ginny in Canon. thanks for your soul bond story.
anjiepotter chapter 8 . 2/12
even though it's Dudley, I feel sorry for him. no child didn't deserve this fate.
luna is one year younger than harry and hermione.
the-power-of-love chapter 9 . 12/13/2016