Reviews for Fate's Gambit
heathenlib6941 chapter 9 . 3/24
Wow, when Fate was going about rebalancing her accounts, I didn't expect this! You are brilliant for nipping the problems of Pettigrew and Malfoy Sr. in the bud. I never thought Dumbledore would stoop to (attempted) murder to get rich though, not with his positions at Hogwarts, as well as at the ministerial and international levels for compensation. An that comment about a certain "mediocre wizard", who I have a feeling might be a redhead, is hilarious!
heathenlib6941 chapter 8 . 3/24
Even though Dudley is still a kid, his impenitence at being a dick saw to him heaving at short life.
heathenlib6941 chapter 7 . 3/24
I don't mean to hate on Ginny, but she has actually contributed to positive plot development for once.
heathenlib6941 chapter 6 . 3/24
I hope Malfoy Sr. sees his sorry ass in jail in the future as well. And if Fudge had anything to do with the coverup, his behind too.
heathenlib6941 chapter 3 . 3/23
Well, if anything is going to get little Harry killed it will be his impulsiveness. Blabbering your identity to people you have only known for a few days. Really?
heathenlib6941 chapter 2 . 3/23
The only thing I didn't like in this chapter is Dudley getting beaten up. First, two wrongs don't make a right; second, he didn't choose to be born to and raised by two horrible human beings, so how else was he going to turn out except for a mini fascist himself?
heathenlib6941 chapter 1 . 3/23
The Dudleys getting their just desserts. Nice.
Licras chapter 6 . 3/9
Jesus christ, I love this story so much. I've been made to cry three times or more already, with the heart-rending descriptions and portrayals of the scenes up till now. Harry revealing his back to Hermione, Luna, the Grangers, the Lovegoods, and the single sentence at the end of Chapter 5 all brought me to tears, easily enough. And I'd like to say I normally only cry twice a year. Brilliant piece of work so far, and I'm looking forward to the rest.
crazedpotterfan chapter 9 . 3/8
thanks so much for a great story. although, for my taste a bit of a happier ending might have been in order. other than that i loved every minute of reading this. :)
Opinr chapter 9 . 3/7
Doh! going to read the no doubt awesome sequel now.
Opinr chapter 9 . 3/7
A good story a contuineation would have been awesome.
delia cerrano chapter 9 . 3/3
It's your usual great story but I'm just not into threesomes. Will read the sequel because I started this story & I want to see Dumbledore get caught finally...besides maybe you will change your mind about the pairing.
baronesspotter chapter 9 . 3/1
Wow, this story made me cry. I can't remember the last time I was so moved. Thank you.
HairyLimey chapter 2 . 2/20
Oh merciful God you have to love poetic justice!:-D
Specky Clarke chapter 9 . 1/17
Another brilliant story, I am such a fan of Robst's work.
1,193 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »