Reviews for Fate's Gambit
andak chapter 9 . 4/19
Loving this story you have going here. keep it up yo.
MarieBeth chapter 9 . 4/2
Love the white phoenix and how Rita is an ally! Great story!
Alice Scarlett Knabel chapter 1 . 3/24
I am sat here crying my eyes out and it just keeps going it's good but very sad
RightWrong chapter 9 . 3/9
Omg I can’t believe I never read this story before. I feel I owe you an apology for not realizing it would be great simply by the fact you wrote it , lol. You’re an amazing writer and I can’t thank you enough for all the joy all your stories have provided me over the years.

I think I may even try my hand at writing a bit. Thank you so much for continued joy and inspiration.
Darknessdawns chapter 9 . 2/28
This was an absolutely fantastic story. I loved the way Fate changed thing for Harry. It's unfortunate what happened to Xeno. and Dan but understandable with Fate having to balance the scales. I agree that had the men been asked they would have gladly take his route as well. After all it allowed their loved ones a better life and future with lots of love, even with dark clouds still on the horizon. Dumbledore is definitely going to pay for his crimes. I can see no other future for him and I doubt Fate will let anything less come to pass, especially since Harry's scales have yet to balance. I'm definitely looking forward to reading the next installment of this delightful storyline. Thank you again for writing and sharing such wonderful stories. All of them I have read have become favorites I will read again. Perhaps one day you will even post them on Ao3 so I can download a copy to keep forever.
wtf chapter 2 . 2/8
really you had to put bush bitch in the story bitch needs to be bashed along with dumbass ron and malfoy
odonnellzoo99 chapter 9 . 1/24
Always a great read.
dramione princess 0531 chapter 2 . 12/24/2021
i find it so funny that a Crumple-Horned Snorkack apparently looks like a my little pony !
AmberNicholeLynneCarlton chapter 1 . 11/30/2021
i just stumbled open a book while searching for this story again, and as someone who has read this story since around the time it was written well i guess you of all people would see how i would be upset as to a blatant and glaringly obvious case of plagiarism of this story the other books title is HARRY POTTER WHO? BY HP. HG. FANFOREVER ai just thought i would let you know as i know i wouldnt want anyone to copy my stories without permission thank you for your time and sorry to drop this on you, Please dont ever give up writing i love and treasure your stories as much as i do the actual books

SIncerely avid book nerd and Die Hard harry potter fan

Amber
aamlkb chapter 9 . 11/27/2021
HOLY CRAP! Thank goodness there’s a second part.
FFFudgeUp chapter 9 . 11/27/2021
Great story. wish it was longer. can't wait for the sequel! thanks for sharing.
iChaos chapter 9 . 11/16/2021
That was a very creative story. I can certainly agree that from the perspective of Dan and Xeno, they would have accepted the situation as it turned out. More than anything though, it's the job Fate must do that is the real bitch.
iChaos chapter 1 . 11/16/2021
That was more heartbreaking than usual, for some reason. Hedwig as a phoenix is a great idea. I like it.
K chapter 9 . 11/3/2021
An intriguing story. I do hope that you have written a follow up, as I for one would most certainly like to read it. Well done.
Eleesar chapter 9 . 10/2/2021
This is a very good story that you have written and the changes you made for me are more than adequate. I wonder if there is any fanfic in which our dear Harry has a normal life and not plagued with suffering and pain.
1,498 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »