Reviews for Fate's Gambit
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
Oh, can't we let Xeno break the story? I detest Rita. In fact, I liked her best "under glass," so to speak. ;). While I completely believe in a free press, I also believe in responsible reporting, something which seems to have gone out the window with the increase of technology. I used to have tremendous respect for the press, but there are far too many Rita Skeeters in American journalism who seek a minimum of facts and a maximum of sensationalism. Anything for a story.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I love your disclaimer. ;)

Yay! The Dursleys are getting just what they deserve. I've always hated that Rowling not only let them escape punishment but also kept them safe in DH. In addition to abuse and neglect, I'm betting they committed some sort of fraud or embezzlement. I do not know the British welfare system at all, but surely the Dursleys received some sort of monthly stipend from the government for Harry's care ... Not to mention the Potters would surely have left some sort of fund for Harry's care until he reached the age of majority. I'll bet Uncle Vernon has a nice investment portfolio somewhere, care of Harry Potter ... or perhaps we should say care of Albus Dumbledore.
aalens chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
That last line '... Where did you get that wonderful shirt with the picture of a crumpled-horn snorkack on it?' just cracked me up.
Noble Korhedron chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
"His 'Aw, why not?' clearly indicated why the warning was necessary." *CRACKS UP LAUGHING*
SpazAlmighty chapter 9 . 10/29/2013
Very good story. I am glad you decided to write a sequel and I can't wait to read it! So off I go to start it.
12reader chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
Lord, I really hated that Dan and Xeno had to die but everything else about this story was wonderful. I'll definitely be reading the sequel, since I can't wait to see Harry's reaction to Dumbledore! Later!
Titania Faith chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
OH MY GOD. That last sentence from Dudley was PERFECT. He couldn't believe anyone would hurt him for who his parents were... LOLOLOLOL. You are amazing! Gods, I love your storiesss!
livebyinsanity chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
ryencoke chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
Geeze...way to break it to him gently.
ryencoke chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
HA! I knew a crumple-horned snorkack was just a more fabulous name for unicorns.
Eholiday chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
Thanks for another good story. I look forward to reading the sequel next!
St. Fyrecat chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Aaah, sweet justice!
misherukuro chapter 9 . 9/28/2013
Nice flares of originality, and always always love a story that knows to bring Luna around she is such a diamond in the rough from the cannons. , Can't wait to go read the sequel!
rpeh chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
Great story as usual. At first I thought it was heading into a Super-Harry story, what with the white phoenix and instant three-way soul bond but that didn't happen. The trade-offs you had Fate make were interesting, and the characters were all believable (as they always are in your stories). The only criticism I could really make is that it seems like half a story, although since there's already a sequel waiting for me to read that issue is moot. Thanks for writing another good one.
charm13insomnia chapter 9 . 9/3/2013