Reviews for Fate's Gambit
delia cerrano chapter 9 . 3/3/2014
It's your usual great story but I'm just not into threesomes. Will read the sequel because I started this story & I want to see Dumbledore get caught finally...besides maybe you will change your mind about the pairing.
baronesspotter chapter 9 . 3/1/2014
Wow, this story made me cry. I can't remember the last time I was so moved. Thank you.
HairyLimey chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
Oh merciful God you have to love poetic justice!:-D
Specky Clarke chapter 9 . 1/17/2014
Another brilliant story, I am such a fan of Robst's work.
SuperWhoVengePottLokiLockLin chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
I loved that ending! I was like "ABOUT TIME SOMEONE SAID IT!" And because it was Rita who did I was like "EVEN BETTER!" lol great story! I am so glad you at least let Emma and Maia live, I have no bout I would have cried if you killed them all.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
This is the 2nd time I've read this story. As a matter of fact, it is one of the best stories I have read on FanFiction!

Hikari no Suzaku chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
Well... least Sirius is free now, the Quiddler should alleviate his fears.
Robst, you are a bonafide genius, but if you hurt the kids, I will cyber-skin your ass
Hikari no Suzaku chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
What, they haven't suffered enough already!? The injustice... Oh god, if Sirius hears about this... knowing Harry was... can't say safe, but alive must've been the only thing keeping him sane in Azkaban :o But please, these three need each other! Nothing bad can happen to them... right?
Hikari no Suzaku chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
Luna always does seem to have some Seer in her
Hikari no Suzaku chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Awesome so far. Now I get what the beautiful white phoenix was about; naming her Hedwig though? A Snowy Owl is somewhere bristling with jealousy X3
Hikari no Suzaku chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
...robst, my dear fellow; you, are, a genius. I have no words to describe just how brilliant this is. I mean, all your stories are amazing, but this... and you finally paired Harry with Luna too, thank you so, so much; I've been waiting for those two to happen ever since their moment at the start of No Hurry At All. You are THE BEST HP fic writer of all, hands down. I salute you, and thank you for writing the amazing stories that brighten the lives of me and all other fic readers. Thank you robst, thank you
sylvelle chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
Poor Mrs. Figg..
loverofeevee chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
You had me for a minute I really thought I wasn't going to be able to see how the three did at Hogwarts.

But of course you balanced that out by killing off two characters I was just getting to like. I think I'm going to cry!

Great fic, even if I do hate you a little for killing Dan and Xeno.
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 11/20/2013
Great story, but very sad. :( it seems to me that the good guys have paid too heavily, especially given Dumble-mort's plan to have Harry die in his first year. Just exactly how was he ever considered light? And how is it that he has a Phoenix familiar? How can one so evil bond with a Phoenix?
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
Interesting that Dudley never even had a thought to spare for Harry, who had lived in similar terror for seven years. He was totally self absorbed. I wonder who else will be called to even out the scales of Fate.
1,332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »