Reviews for Fate's Gambit
Docholiday024 chapter 9 . 9/26/2015
i think we have very different views of what fate is a does the chronicles of any mythos out there.

something that unavoidably befalls a person; fortune; lot:
the universal principle or ultimate agency by which the order of things is presumably prescribed; the decreed cause of events; time:
that which is inevitably predetermined; destiny:
a prophetic declaration of what must be:

Fate no more believes in balance then Satan does. it only cares that people follow the path it has laid down for them. not only that but i see nothing that was given that would require a balance to be collected. what was taken from Harry was his fate. he was fated to live with his godfather and learn all he could but Dumbledore stole that fate from him. as i see fate was putting right what she had determined should be but was avoided by Harry being placed at his aunts house and Sirius going to prison. so for it to turn around and take the fathers of his bonded is doing him just as bad as Voldemort or Dumbledore or his aunt and uncle for that matter. there fore fate is no better in this story than Voldemort. your writing is great you put a lot of emotion into it and it comes out in your words. this fic just rubs me the wrong way due to the Un-balance of all that Harry has suffered before having to put his bonded back together because once again fate has dealt him a bad hand.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
I am surprised that Harry doesn't ask if you have to have a broom license sort of like a PPL license pilots get to fly a private airplane and then the license has an upgrade to IFR *Instrument flight rules* that additional training includes flying solely by your instruments with poor visibility so you can fly at night.
Hugowolf chapter 9 . 9/3/2015
one of the best fanfic. great use of characters. real good work. waiting for more.
nightwing27 chapter 7 . 8/20/2015
the only reason he join the death eaters is to find a boyfriend and that is tom he likes his sissy master more then his wife he even train his son to be the next mrs riddle
phoenixgod13 chapter 8 . 7/28/2015
Is it just me or does this story keep changing from happy funtimes to dark shit like Dudley committing suicide
Guest chapter 7 . 7/5/2015
OMG! The Weasley's got pettagrew! Thats so Awesome! Thank you Robst I was ROTFL when i read it awesome angle
cbpeebs chapter 9 . 6/26/2015
Thank you loved story going to read sequel next.
Pat chapter 9 . 6/23/2015
This is the last story I can read for now - tomorrow I'm preparing for a trip, so real life is intruding again. I see you've broadened the soul-bond this time to include Luna and Hedwig the white phoenix, and given the girls Potter family wands, which was interesting. (The very idea of having family wands was interesting!) You've given Rita the chance to be on the light side, which is vastly different from most stories. And you've come up with some creative endings for the 3 Dursleys. I was surprised to see Albus try to kill Maia, and to see Dan and Xeno dead. I'd thought you left the soul-bond issue of siblings vs. spouses hanging, but then I re-read the end section. You did leave the issue of what happens to Albus hanging, but that felt OK, because Fate has to have something to do later!

This story is from way back in 2009, so I still have the pleasure of many of your stories to look forward to. I truly do hope you have a career as a published author by now!, you have plenty of creativity and talent.
-Pat*
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 9 . 6/2/2015
Well...at least Lucious is out the way. Too bad the dads are dead. Dumbledore completely fucked up his own plan and didn't even know it.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 7 . 6/2/2015
Ha! This is awesome! One problem though why did no one question and contest dumbles change of clothes and the fact he had a phoenix at his disposal? No one even checked to see if he'd taken an antidote dispite being suspicious. And also, he wasn't asked for the name of his "friend" and put in holding as they retrieved her to question her for verification. Why? All they had was his word and they should be aware he'd been using the potter fortune with no thought of harry. He got off too damn easy with his bad reputation.
qwertypous chapter 9 . 5/26/2015
done reading! now i'm ready for the sequel! god i hate dumblebee more in this story, that manipulative old bastard.. .put the old goat to the goblins and make him clean some goblin shit..
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 9 . 4/28/2015
This was a very good story and I thank you for providing it to me/us.

Very best regards!

SteveC.
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 2 . 4/28/2015
I think that I've read this story before but it's been quite a while.

I'm looking forward to reaquainting myself with your work and am really enjoying your story thus far.

Thank you so much for sharing your work with people like myself.

Best regards,

SteveC.
adafrog chapter 9 . 4/24/2015
Very good, thanks.
Tharl chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
"Well of course he has, I'm never to talk about it outside the house." Wow, that is so horrible, and yet perfect in its child-logic. *shudder*
1,313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »