Reviews for Fate's Gambit
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
So much for staying hidden for two more years.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
LOL the media have Harry dead and buried. How long before one of the Lovegoods catch onto the fact?
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
LOL I'm surprised they got that far without the master obliviator meeting up with them. But I guess he must still be on vacation,lol.
Martisz chapter 9 . 8/16/2014
Great fic, I think my favourite parts are the one from Fate's perspective (btw. wonderfull idea with personalysing fate). I would have written more, but I can't wait to read the sequel!
tkepner chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
Ah, gee, sorry to see you got this part wrong: Cornelius Fudge became Minister in 1990, prior to that it was Millicent Bagnold. Bagnold was Minister when Harry was put with the Dursleys.
madsloth chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
sorry to see you are leaving, I have enjoyed a few of your stories. So thanks for spending your free time entertaining us.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
A very enjoyable story. My favorite author lis only contains those whose stories are of high quality and yours are of such consistent quality that you could not help but to be there.

Not I will head for the sequel. Thanks again.

D. Page Robin
kjh chapter 9 . 7/7/2014
great, thanks
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
IS it bad that i laughed when CPS and the police Accosted his aunt?
ALSO
you NAILED luna with that introducing their imaginary friends line
CharmedArtist chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
Oh, this is GREAT. Time to read the sequel!
doubledamn chapter 9 . 6/14/2014
This shorter than your last story, but yet, it avoided the 'rushed' feel that More Important Things had. t was a good story that I think was better for not trying to have everything in one fic. A good job, I look forward to the sequel.
Lauren chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
"Nobody is quite sure Luna, one answer is that her soul was so unclean, pure water would melt her."

I think it says a lot that the moment I read "her soul was so unclean...", I immediately heard singing. I couldn't just read that line in my head; without even thinking, I immediately heard it being sung in my head instead. I think it's safe to say I'm a Wicked fanatic; so believe me when I say thank you! Always nice to see little Easter Eggs like that thrown into fanfictions. Now just imagine, Hermione getting her hands on "The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West", or going to see the musical in London!

Harry Potter is a lot like Wizard of Oz, I think - at face value, it's a nice tale of good vs evil. The deeper you look, the more you think "Wow, these "good guys" are kinda borderline evil in a passive aggressive manipulative sort of way. And there's way too much that doesn't add up - what gives?". Let's admit it, Glinda was a schemer, through and through.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
Interesting tale. Not a fan of multiple marriage stories, but gave yours a chance because YOU wrote it.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 7 . 6/10/2014
Oh, good for Ginny. Clever girl.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
Oh my. I hope Fate doesn't kill Luna's mom while she is trying to make an improved potion for Harry. I had to laugh when I thought that in your world, as in the real world, children are reading Harry Potter books.
1,272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »