Reviews for Fate's Gambit
jabarber69 chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
oh boy, that was a great buildup and even better climax! crumple horn snorkack um! on that dinner ought to be interesting!
Frog1 chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Dumbledore is going to be in big trouble, isn't he?
Medusa's Basilisk chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Excellent! I got a kick out of Xenophilius' question to Luna at the very end.
wulfler chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Cute. Now it's just a matter of waiting for the other shoe to drop.

As in when will it become known that Harry is still alive and actually now healthy?

The only way that it would work, was in what the editor read: "still looking for the body."

Good story so far. Flows pretty nicely. A couple of spelling errors, but that's normal.

Keep it coming.
trongod chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
I especially like the "t-shirt with a Crumple-Horn Snorkack on it" part; the rest of the story keeps pulling the reader (well, THIS one , anyway)further into the lives of the folks involved.

Very good writing, indeed.
athenakitty chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Wonder on how long it would take for Rita to realize that she might be in trouble as well? What will Dan do to get and finally connect with Hermione? So, when would Sirius get his name cleared? It would be funny for Harry to meet up with him.
Paddy Gurl chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
very nice
OrionTheHunter chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
Always enjoy seeing the Dursleys get what's coming to them - especially as they kept a journal about it. Might consider having Harry Potter make an appearance in them muggle world soon though, could cause Harry problems later if Dursley is actually charged (much less convicted) of his murder. Certainly get them for the abuse though.

Thanks for writing this, and sharing it with us. I look forward to reading what comes ahead.
Darthme1011 chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
nice chapter
Inumaru12 chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
Yay! I really like this so far. Those Durslys are getting what they deserve. :O Patiently waiting for more!
sheltie chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
A start of another great story
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
I love this story! And I cant wait for more... This is the life Harry should have had. But will the power that be allow Harry to be raised by a house elf and grandparents contained in a painting?

Mae
Fibinaci chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
Good job with the bit with Hermione and her dad, most stories have the Grangers as just about saints, but theres no way that could be and have Hermione turn out as anal/type A as she did. I also liked the original name for Luna's mum, I havent seen that before.
wulfler chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
Good story. I like it.

I am wondering though, what will Fate take away from Harry when he is older in order to keep the 'balance'?
Lord of All chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
Nice start.

Keep up the good work. I love stories where Harry bonds with a phoenix.
1,272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 83 .. Last Next »