Reviews for Fate's Gambit
Death Sun chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
good
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Heh, this was sweet here, and really enjoyed how things went with Harry and Luna, as well as the meet there with Hermione, and how it looks like the two of them are going to be a heck of a team.
bub23453 chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
fantastic chapter as always, can't wait for the next! Can't wait for the sht storm following Harry "coming back to life" when it reaches the newspapers (probably just as he's going to Hogwarts?)
witowsmp chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Excellent chapter. I hope the wizarding world storms Hogwarts demanding the head of Albus Dumbledore, and Minerva provides it for them. I wonder how Snape will feel about this, and how the public will feel about Snape, who only escaped Azkaban on Dumbledore's say-so.

I look forward to the rest of the story.
Mhey chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Great story, can't wait to read the next chapter, pls update soon.
ladysavay chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Great update! I really hope they can keep Harry's non death a secret for a couple of years.
Sick Steve McGarrett FanGirl chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
I love this story where else are you going to find a story that has you crying one minute and laugh hysterically the next? Seriously great job you deserve a reward of a day of being pampered for this well written tale. Great job
Thyrokio chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Xeno's priorities are amusing, good work.
Snapehater chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
great chapter well done :)
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
i loved it.i can't wait to see what's going to happen to Dumbles.i can't wait for everyone's reaction when they find out that harry is alive.
Kael Hyun chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
o whats her shirt realy a picture of it (kinda reminds me of Rorschach's Blots "Larceny, Lechery, and Luna Lovegood!" of how the creatures that they come up with are Muggle creatures.
happylady chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
great story, post more soon

Until next time

Gloria
rio45 chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
I love the ending of that wonderful chapter trust Xeno to come up with that lol.I enjoyed Rita's story and if your going to lynch Dumbles your going about it the right way, All I can say is fantastic and I cant wait for more.
count-zechs00 chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
I have little doubt that Dumbledore will be devastated by the news (unless you're going with a manipulative or evil Dumbles). As to whether he will confess to his part in it, I imagine he will but still try to spin it in a positive light. However, I highly doubt that he will retain his position of Headmaster. The board of governors will remove him indefinitely pending an investigation most likely, perhaps permanently. Its going to be an interesting dinner at Potter Manor! Snorkacks are miniature multi-colored unicorns? Well, that's as good an explanation as any. I would say the effect of Rita's story would be more like a nuke than a simple bomb. Anyone connected will be lucky if they only get fired. I could see the possibility of a lynch mob forming to storm Hogwarts, but then again the wizarding world in general tend to do what is easy rather than what is right. As for the Weasleys, they're going to be upset, I'm sure. Perhaps they won't be such stanch supporters of Dumbles anymore. Ginny will be devastated more than just about anyone else. That's one of the reasons I think the Weasleys will distance themselves from Albus. And finally we come to Vernon. Fate really should have made sure he he suffered longer, he got off lightly. Or did he? He still has to face judgment in the afterlife, after all.
Katsuhito chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Yea, Another chapter! Keep up the good work! :)
1,313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 83 .. Last Next »