Reviews for Fate's Gambit
Shaggy37 chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
Outstanding chapter! I didn't know a My Little Pony Shirt has a Crumple-Horned Snorkack on it? Do keep up the outstanding work and update soon please!:):):):)
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
I hope all the adults can keep a secret... Love it so far!
mygirlhermione chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
Wonderful! Amazing! This is really really good. I mean really really really great! wow. I love how the trio is now Harry, Hermione, and Luna. Update soon Please!
GinnysLove chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
please, don't thank me for reading, as i must thank you for writing, so thanks.

mike
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
Mm, schmaltzy...

Killing Vernon is always fun.

Thanks for the update.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
Still a fun, fluffy story.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
This start is more than a bit cliche, but it's still fun and at least hits all the good-cliche buttons instead of the angsty ones.
Gandalf the Grey-Edelweiss chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
I love it!
WBH21C chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
So very well done!
Mikee chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
Wonderful chapter. I loved it from start to finish - and speaking about the finish ... that was absolutely the perfect ending to the chapter. I can so imagine Mr. Lovegood asking that question before any other question. Well done indeed.

I am quite looking forward to seeing what the next chapter brings.

Thank you.
FluffyNevyn chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
good start. Harry is a bit...mature...for his apparent age, but I suppose what he's been through would do that. Not had enough time to "develop" any other characters, understandable, make certain to do so later. I might recommend, re-write to add, or make a chapter or two, from the girls, or the parents, point of view...giving thoughts and such, so that we can see what's going on in their heads and get a bit of their characters.

Decent enough start though. Love the story idea (always did like Luna, she's cute) although the 3-way bond there is a bit more common. Might want to get into that explanation sometime soon too.
neemo chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
iv read 2 of the other 3 stories you've written. they're excellent. can't wait for the next chapter. keep up the good work.
thsunami chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
My little pony is a Crumple-Horned Snorkack?

Okay i did not see that one coming, especially with the whole talking magical mini horse thing.
Bluesnowman chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
Great stuff
Su-33 chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
Very good. I especially liked Rita's special edition and can't wait for another one.
1,340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 83 .. Last Next »