Reviews for Fate's Gambit
damon blade chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Nice start to another great story, I can't wait for another chapter and see how this well all shape up.

Keep it up and post agian soon.
Morbious20 chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Absolutely brilliant chapter please keep'em coming.
Clayva chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
WoW!A wonderful Story with this chapter showing the excellent conception, organization,and writing that is so charastic of your work. I enjoy the stories that you write and have just re-read the first and second chapters as well as this third chapter and the continuity is so well done. Thank you very much for writting this story for our reading enjoyment. I eagerly awaitthe next posting of a new chapter. Carol Layland.
Rainbow2007 chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
i love it
Death Sun chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
good
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Heh, this was sweet here, and really enjoyed how things went with Harry and Luna, as well as the meet there with Hermione, and how it looks like the two of them are going to be a heck of a team.
bub23453 chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
fantastic chapter as always, can't wait for the next! Can't wait for the sht storm following Harry "coming back to life" when it reaches the newspapers (probably just as he's going to Hogwarts?)
witowsmp chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Excellent chapter. I hope the wizarding world storms Hogwarts demanding the head of Albus Dumbledore, and Minerva provides it for them. I wonder how Snape will feel about this, and how the public will feel about Snape, who only escaped Azkaban on Dumbledore's say-so.

I look forward to the rest of the story.
Mhey chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Great story, can't wait to read the next chapter, pls update soon.
ladysavay chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Great update! I really hope they can keep Harry's non death a secret for a couple of years.
Sick Steve McGarrett FanGirl chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
I love this story where else are you going to find a story that has you crying one minute and laugh hysterically the next? Seriously great job you deserve a reward of a day of being pampered for this well written tale. Great job
Thyrokio chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Xeno's priorities are amusing, good work.
Snapehater chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
great chapter well done :)
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
i loved it.i can't wait to see what's going to happen to Dumbles.i can't wait for everyone's reaction when they find out that harry is alive.
Kael Hyun chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
o whats her shirt realy a picture of it (kinda reminds me of Rorschach's Blots "Larceny, Lechery, and Luna Lovegood!" of how the creatures that they come up with are Muggle creatures.
1,332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 84 .. Last Next »