Reviews for Fate's Gambit
noylj chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
A snorkack is a unicorn? No, they know about unicorns. Was there some "my little pony" with a horn?

Very good story but Harry is not keeping his secret very well.
noylj chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
It is so nice to warn Bumbles, but not do anything yourself. Everyone, including Albus, keeps doing what is easy and NOT what is right.

Good story.
tumshie chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
An excellent chapter, but one question, unicorns are present in the magical world, so why would Mr. Lovegood mistake a unicorn for a crumple-horned snorkack?

Really enjoying this, thanks for writing.
MythsterBlack chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
WOW a fast updater. . . However, I do have one concern.

I think you killed off Vernon all to soon.

I would like to have seen him spend some time with several BUBAS perhaps getting beat an inch from death once a week or so by other inmates that hate child abusers. (Just a thought). Ya know, [what goes around, comes around-eventually!] -lol-

A quick DEATH for Vernon was just to easy a way out for this creature, surely FATE would have wanted more for this despicable excuse for a Human MUGGLE. -lol-

Well I guess that won't happen now. (YOU KILLED HIM)

O. . . S. . . -lol-

But I still look very forward to what ever you plan next.

Steve
tick-toc-tick chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
I'm really enjoying the story but the last line was just brilliant. I hope to see more soon.
Noche de Estrellas chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Again another great chapter. This was adorable: What’s a burger and how can you be its king?
imgonnadie chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Excellent chapter. Please do continue to write.
AmazonianTheifEss chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
AWESOME CHAPTER! I wish it was a little longer but still awesome. Vernon is dead all rights in the world. Anyways please update soon I can't wait to read the next chapter. HArry and Luna saved HErmione.
slashslut chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
oh, that was bloody great! so cant wait for dumbles reaction *evil smirk*
Ms. Geek chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
oh, i love the lovegoods. hmm, they make me happy. good going on Rita by the way. awesome chapter, Dan's in for quite a surprise. looking forward to your next installment, good luck writing it.
Paladeus chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Hidy hidy,

LOL - I loved Xeno's ending comment. Quite funny. It makes me wonder, though, if the Crumple-Horned Snorkack is supposed to be unicorns in general, or the smaller ones portrayed on the shirt.

I can't wait to see the reaction and how it hits Dumbledore. I'm wondering how he'll come out of this, or even IF he will.

I'm also curious about the Weasley reaction. Especially the hit to Ginny's young and fangirl attitude. While it is standard for a child to idolize someone, finding out the complete opposite would be horrible. To quote Perfect Lionheart, "It was like learning that Santa Claus did not dwell on the North Pole, but on a mountain of skulls in a castle of pain and sat on a throne of blood, feasting on small babies and torturing the souls of the innocent to fuel his sleigh."

I'm really pleased to know that Harry, Hermione and Luna have all met at the same time, now. I've been looking forward to that. I doubt Hermione would be safe from the bullies if she shows up unless they fear her, now. They would definitely want revenge for the tails and such.

Your continued portrayal of Luna is wonderful. Childlike, a little like herself from Canon, a bit more like a normal female child and simply lovable.

No real dislikes. Probably the closest thing I've noticed is that you sometimes have run-on sentences. Commas instead of periods or no punctuation. But, it isn't really wrong, since the sentences don't require them and are still proper. So, it isn't really anything to fix.

Adieu,

Paladeus
Anime Princess chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Oh! I can't wait to see the ramifications of this on old Dumbledore! Will the people of the Wizarding World KNOW that he's still alive if those greedy purebloods try to go after his money? I can't wait to read about the families get together as they explain the whole magic thing! And Luna finding My Little Pony was AWESOME! I just about spewed the water I had just drank when you had Mr. Lovegood asked about the Crumpled-Horned Snorack! My Little Pony is a Snorkack? !

POST MORE ASAP!

Love ya,

Sam
Cocoagirl3 chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
I am so glad you were able to get that much crammed into one chapter. I am glad that both of Harry's friends know the truth of who Harry is and that now the truth is out in the wizarding world. The question is will good or ill become of it? I remember before in the summary you said there is a payment to go with the changes too Harry. When will we be seeing this? Will Harry loose his family money, vaults or any seats he might have? Surely the goblins know he isn't dead and won't allow the ministry to take money from one of there clients? I can't wait to see how the Grangers react to Harry being raised by a talking portrait?
erik chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Another well written chapter full of highs and lows.
kewr69 chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Just a few words that might just and I mean just start to tell you what I think of the chapter and whole story so far:Great, august, capital, chief, commanding, dignified, distinguished, eminent, exalted, excellent, famed, famous, fine, glorious, grand, heroic, high-minded, highly regarded, honourable, idealistic, illustrious, impressive, leading, lofty, magnanimous, main, major, noble, notable, noted, noteworthy, outstanding, paramount, primary, principal, prominent, puissant, regal, remarkable, renowned, royal, stately, sublime, superior, superlative, talented

Well those almost say it, but not quite. I look forward to the next instalment of your current epic hit story. Thank you for sharing your writing talents with us, the lowly FANFIC-AHOLICS because we have not the talent to magically twist and form the words to paint the picture of being that is portrayed in your writings. In the world there are writers then there are artists of the written word, as a proud member of FA, HA, LA (fanfic-aholics anonymous, Hot-Mione and Hermione-aholics anonymous, Luna-aholics anonymous) I salute you and your talents and am going out amongst the other writers and a small fewartists to find something to keep me occupied as I await your next episode.
1,312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 84 .. Last Next »