Reviews for Fate's Gambit
Snapehater chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
great chapter well done :)
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
i loved it.i can't wait to see what's going to happen to Dumbles.i can't wait for everyone's reaction when they find out that harry is alive.
Kael Hyun chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
o whats her shirt realy a picture of it (kinda reminds me of Rorschach's Blots "Larceny, Lechery, and Luna Lovegood!" of how the creatures that they come up with are Muggle creatures.
happylady chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
great story, post more soon

Until next time

Gloria
rio45 chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
I love the ending of that wonderful chapter trust Xeno to come up with that lol.I enjoyed Rita's story and if your going to lynch Dumbles your going about it the right way, All I can say is fantastic and I cant wait for more.
count-zechs00 chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
I have little doubt that Dumbledore will be devastated by the news (unless you're going with a manipulative or evil Dumbles). As to whether he will confess to his part in it, I imagine he will but still try to spin it in a positive light. However, I highly doubt that he will retain his position of Headmaster. The board of governors will remove him indefinitely pending an investigation most likely, perhaps permanently. Its going to be an interesting dinner at Potter Manor! Snorkacks are miniature multi-colored unicorns? Well, that's as good an explanation as any. I would say the effect of Rita's story would be more like a nuke than a simple bomb. Anyone connected will be lucky if they only get fired. I could see the possibility of a lynch mob forming to storm Hogwarts, but then again the wizarding world in general tend to do what is easy rather than what is right. As for the Weasleys, they're going to be upset, I'm sure. Perhaps they won't be such stanch supporters of Dumbles anymore. Ginny will be devastated more than just about anyone else. That's one of the reasons I think the Weasleys will distance themselves from Albus. And finally we come to Vernon. Fate really should have made sure he he suffered longer, he got off lightly. Or did he? He still has to face judgment in the afterlife, after all.
Katsuhito chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Yea, Another chapter! Keep up the good work! :)
karlii chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Awesome chapter! I love this whole premise.. and Luna with her new pink shirt! Awesome! (crumple horned snorkack!)

This is one of the few stories that I actually like Rita Skeeter.. LOL.. but she's great so far!

And Amelia.. LMAO.. very good.

Keep up the good work!
noylj chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
A snorkack is a unicorn? No, they know about unicorns. Was there some "my little pony" with a horn?

Very good story but Harry is not keeping his secret very well.
noylj chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
It is so nice to warn Bumbles, but not do anything yourself. Everyone, including Albus, keeps doing what is easy and NOT what is right.

Good story.
tumshie chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
An excellent chapter, but one question, unicorns are present in the magical world, so why would Mr. Lovegood mistake a unicorn for a crumple-horned snorkack?

Really enjoying this, thanks for writing.
MythsterBlack chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
WOW a fast updater. . . However, I do have one concern.

I think you killed off Vernon all to soon.

I would like to have seen him spend some time with several BUBAS perhaps getting beat an inch from death once a week or so by other inmates that hate child abusers. (Just a thought). Ya know, [what goes around, comes around-eventually!] -lol-

A quick DEATH for Vernon was just to easy a way out for this creature, surely FATE would have wanted more for this despicable excuse for a Human MUGGLE. -lol-

Well I guess that won't happen now. (YOU KILLED HIM)

O. . . S. . . -lol-

But I still look very forward to what ever you plan next.

Steve
tick-toc-tick chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
I'm really enjoying the story but the last line was just brilliant. I hope to see more soon.
Noche de Estrellas chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Again another great chapter. This was adorable: What’s a burger and how can you be its king?
imgonnadie chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Excellent chapter. Please do continue to write.
1,335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 85 .. Last Next »