Reviews for Fate's Gambit
serious.effort chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
Love it! Thank you, and I look forward to more.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
i loved it.i can't wait to see Dumbles reaction when the wizarding world finds out that their savior was beaten and abused by his relatives and the the police think they killed him.i can't wait to see the Dursley's reaction when they find out that Harry's is one of the wealthest kids in the world.
noylj chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Very good start. Hope you can save Luna's mother.
imgonnadie chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
Excellent chapter
Dark-Magician-41 chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
I love this story. I hate what Harry ahd to go through and hope that things get better with him in the future. I know they already are but the healing only has begun. I wonder what people will do to Dumbledore once they get wind of what he did?
Noche de Estrellas chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
This is bloody brilliant. I love that you made Luna and Hermoine the closest to him and I can't wait for more! Good Job :)
kat183 chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
Wow I am so enjoying this - I need more, give me more, I need more chapters please. I can't wait till the Wizardng world finds out. Great story really well thought out.
AmazonianTheifEss chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Wow love the fic so far. That's what you get Dursley's. I love it whne people write on justice. Anyways I can't wait to read the next chapter. Good job.
erik chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
Cracking good update with a very believable scenario based upon what happened in canon. Well done & thanks.
master fireball chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
like it so far hope theres more dursley punishment and for marge, dumbledore will have his reputation ruined and maybe scrutinized, maybe flamel wont give up his stone, but it isnt grounds to loose ALL of his positions unless the outcry is that strong
zippythewondermonkey chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
your a mean mean person for stopping there, i need more please hurry with the next chapter
lectorsum chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
I am beginning to like the way your mind thinks, the paragraph when her mother was interrogating her was pure Luna. Thank you for another interesting chapter.

Tibi grates ago fabellae et probe. Ave atque vale, Lector
Wolfric chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
Fine chapter. Thanks for writing. W.
Snapehater chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
good story well done
pazed chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
As usual, Im enjoying your tale.

I think your style is very well done though I generally prefer a less distant effect. This reporting style and separating events so distinctly works effectively for you however, and I've really enjoyed your well-constructed and interesting stories. Thanks ... p
1,280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 85 .. Last Next »