Reviews for Fate's Gambit
erik chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
Cracking good update with a very believable scenario based upon what happened in canon. Well done & thanks.
master fireball chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
like it so far hope theres more dursley punishment and for marge, dumbledore will have his reputation ruined and maybe scrutinized, maybe flamel wont give up his stone, but it isnt grounds to loose ALL of his positions unless the outcry is that strong
zippythewondermonkey chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
your a mean mean person for stopping there, i need more please hurry with the next chapter
lectorsum chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
I am beginning to like the way your mind thinks, the paragraph when her mother was interrogating her was pure Luna. Thank you for another interesting chapter.

Tibi grates ago fabellae et probe. Ave atque vale, Lector
Wolfric chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
Fine chapter. Thanks for writing. W.
Snapehater chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
good story well done
pazed chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
As usual, Im enjoying your tale.

I think your style is very well done though I generally prefer a less distant effect. This reporting style and separating events so distinctly works effectively for you however, and I've really enjoyed your well-constructed and interesting stories. Thanks ... p
rio45 chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
Oh I loved that I cant wait for Rita Skeeters article and knowing you it will be nice and juicy lol, Cant wait till next time.
pfeil chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
Yay! I always like it when Harry meets Hermione early.

"Dudley couldn’t believe that people would actually beat him up because of who his parents were, that just wasn’t fair."

Brilliant line )
Lansday-Larry chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
Interesting, very interesting.

-Larry
Toras chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
Excellent chapter. I like the way you've introduced Hermione in this chapter. I also like the way you've worked the other elements into this. I suspect that once Skeeter get's her story into the papers that Dumbles is in for a very bad time. Great work, keep it up.
Clayva chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
Well, What can I say in praise? The story is well concieved, well written and very interesting. There just is no way that I can describe just how happy and eager for the next chapter that I am. Please hurry with the next posting Carol Layland
Sable Scribe chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
Okay. I loved this chapter. I enjoyed Xeno's oddness, while Madame Lovegood's sensible side was a great improvement and difference that I've never seen in a fan fic before! On a completely different note, will the police ever find out about Harry? Will Madame Figg pass on to the next big adventure! All in all I say a job well written! The purpose of a story is to keep the audience in questions. I can't wait for your next chapter!

Sable
Anime Princess chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
Yea! I LOVE how the Dursleys are getting what is FINALLY due! I LOVE how Harry is now friends with Hermione and how he's alternating days with her and Luna! Will Harry be going back to school or will he was home schooled by Cas and his grandparents? I can't wait to read what happens next! POST MORE ASAP!

Love ya,

Sam

P.S. will Herrmione's dad get on equal footing with his daughter at all in the future?
Solicitor chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
Your conversation between the Defense Attorney and the Police was spot on. I have had cases that I really didn't want to win. Your attorney's thought processes shows that you have an understanding of what their job is.

It was also good to see the interaction between the law and the lawyer. That is a scene I have played out in real life.

Keep up the very good work. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
1,272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »