Reviews for my ending to ouran high school host club
Minao Tskino chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
good good, not as much as you could of ,needs more on other host!
bunnyrabbitgirl123 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Aww I love a cute romantic ending. It was so sweet it may be short but that's what leaves the rest of our imaginations to run wild.
kittycat33 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
i love itttt its soooo romantic its accually making me cry right now brovo brovo
KyoyaOotari chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
How sweet. *pushes up glasses* too sweet.
Masaki4everDead chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Sentence structure and dialogue separation aside, this was so cute. I love to think that this is what should have happened after the last episode. I love it :)
invaderfan101 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
needs less tears, but i still loved it
Janey-Paininator chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
that was super cute
Rosie-Cheesy-Kpop-Love chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Very short but makes me so happy! 9/10 Work on the length and it'd be the best ever!
Starlit Serenade chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Kyaaaa! This made me happy. :3
cartoonromancer chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Ok, everybody together now: AWWWWWWWWWW. My friend introduced me and another friend to this series during a sleepover. And let me say, we are still OBSESSED! I am going to show her this fanfic because we both wanted SO MUCH MORE after ep. 26. Thank you!
SkullSolSol chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
this is how it should have ended :( beautiful!
horrorfreak101 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
awesome this is how it should have ended great job! :) i love tamaki too :)
Miku216 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
LOL I LOVE IT! All though i think we all know this happens in the anime, we just don't see it. I hope they end up making a season two they most likely wont though. :( oh well
Tendolover chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I wish the series would have ended this way. it would be just perfect. I swear it would be! I love Tamaki and Haruhi pairing. They are perfect together.