Reviews for Orange is the Anti–angst
jaymzNshed chapter 1 . 7/4
This. Was. AWESOME!
Keep up the good work ;)
Shaded Silvering Grey chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
As Murtagh slowly considers the severity of his projected emo-ness, Eragon is on a Pinkie Pie sugasr high.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
this is super funny
Ravenna chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
*climbs back upstairs after falling through the ceiling after landing on the floor from laughing so hard, chuckling* SO HILARIOUS! He he, I never thought I would ever find an "anti-angst" thingy that I actually like... SO FUNNY
infiniteworld8 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I tried not to like this story.. I really did but yeah you got me:P Great job, loved the story. I could sort of imagine this happening and the strange thing was that Eragon wasn't very OOC. Nicely done.
jessi chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Funny!
StrawberryMnM chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This is really good! You should write more like this! Eragon was simply too much! I mean, he was just SOOO CHEERFUL! Keep up the good work!
Glorilian chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
HAHAHA... I loooooveeee iiiiiiiit!
Zgesiq Detoniqz chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! Its funny cause I have emo brooding sessions like that ALL THE TIME, and every time without fail my friends are chatting my ear off over the emo music I have playing and im rambling now but ya know wat? I DONT CARE!
The Wuzzy chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Hilarious, you' e taken the mick out of his brooding perfectly and I liked the end!
Confused Pumpkin chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Eragon is so chipper that he reminds me of an overeager puppy. I can just imagine him brandishing the pie in front of Murtagh's face. You're right, I thought Murtagh couldn't get any more emo after Eldest, and then Brisingr came out and I "lost all hope for the poor guy." It was really funny reading the contrast between Murtagh's dark angsty thoughts and Eragon's cheerful comments. And the lack of actual talking on Murtagh's part was great. All in all, loved it!
lollipop chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
that was strange, but sorta funny. haha random too. random is good
PhantasienFreiheit chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
omg, I almost fell over laughing! i loved this, and the two lines, both Eragon and Murtaghs were so damn opposite that I swear that I almost laughed my lungs out..
kikihotweels chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
okay.

i have an account on here but im on my phone and cant log in, so ill review again later. oh my gosh, this is amazing. like... holycrap
Lauri3n chapter 1 . 12/1/2010