Reviews for Marrying the Queen
Kida chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Lovely story, thanks3
Adhara.Elric chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Three, two, one... Awwww!

Beautiful fiction, I'm on my way to finish the game (Grand Staff right now) and I want to read some theory about what will be happening with my favorite couple! I like your fiction very much, can you keep writing please :) thanks and keep the good work!
Lord 0f Storms chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
I loved the first chapter and I love this one even more! Happy ending, yay! Aww, Jansen's so sweet getting all confused like that, and how he kept interpretting thing's wrongly! I thought I'd seen Cure Poison used for drunkeness before, but I couldn't recall when in the game. Must have been when I read Wei Jiangling's story~

Anyway I love this! Jansen 3
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Aww, Jansen has some definite self-esteem issues, which you see a bit of in the game but it isn't explored thoroughly. I'm glad you decided to give us an unsight into the guy behind the 'funny man' image.

This is excellent, a little glimpse into Jansen's past life too.

You know, it never really occured to me that Jansen and Ming wouldn't get married immediately. Ooh, it's fascinating thinking about what might've happened between the end of this fic and the wedding! Jansen declaring his love for Ming in the palace only to find out she never really intended to marry Tolten. Or maybe Ming proposing to Jansen? Cute! Ming and Tolten, that would be a weird couple. It'd be like Tolten marrying his mother or something, hehe.
JansenFriedh827 chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
Aw! I loved it! That's the kind of thing Jansen would mistake XD
Redrangerpower chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Can't think of much to say that I haven't said in the Beta reading except great job. You characterize very well and the writing style only makes it better.

~Mechwar