Reviews for Haunting Ground II
Kayli chapter 9 . 8/4/2014
It's so sad
Rocketfist chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
That...wow...I'll admit, at the first couple of chapters...it really...didn't appeal to me that much, but towards the end was a major twist and had me at a HUGE emotional impact. Bravo!

I just love the bond the grandmother and child, but with Arshiana knowing part of her daughter and herself, still lives on, she can now rest in peace with ease...

But now it makes me wonder if Fiona actually made it back to civilization?

Oh well, I just wanna say your summary didn't offer much idea, but reading through it with only 8 chapters was a blast.

Yeah, you REVIEWERS checking out the review making sure the story was worth your time, it's actually well done, DON'T YOU DARE MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT STORY!
Shaydor chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
I'm really hoping that you'll post more of this some time. Besides a few grammar/spelling errors here and there, it is brilliant and I really enjoyed reading this
Alloumiritz chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
Waaah it's finished? With only 8 chapters? I refuse, update it!
Alloumiritz chapter 7 . 3/20/2011
And now I feel pity for Fiona's grandmother T_T

Keep updating it, it's summer vacation here and I need something to read.
Alloumiritz chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
Aw poor Daniella :(

I don't really much like Daniella but i always felt pity at her after her boss fight
Alloumiritz chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
I am starting to like the story, especially chapter two. One suggestion, can you please separate the dialogues from the narration of the sentence? That way it would be organized and easy to read. I was actually having a hard time reading the dialogues and sometimes I didn't know I missed a sentence. Just a suggestion though, but if this is your comfort style of writing then that's fine with me.

Oh and you narrate the story so well, no spelling mistakes _
Rain-Dancer21 chapter 7 . 10/5/2010
I am really enjoying this story :)

The alternate viewpoint for the history of the characters is really interesting and the idea that Daniella was fully human at one time and had a family who cared for her makes her situation even more tragic somehow :( I can understand why almost everyone is so hostile towards the Belli family. Poor Fiona though. :p
Punk.is.Awesome chapter 6 . 5/16/2010

S, this is amazing!
I mean..I love it!
A lot xD
Unhappy Curls chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
I'm really liking this. I hope you continue it soon.