Reviews for I'll Remember You
Em74 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I fall in love with all of your stories! I have already favorited you, and your stories Love is a Battlefield and A Fox's View, and I am adding this one soon!
Haddopa chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This is a amazing story. I love the way you have made it so that Clove really did have a thing for Cato because you can see it all through the book and the movie. I also really like the fact that they train and then they volenter. There is just one thing I don't understand, wouldn't there have been another girl that would have had to volenter for that year. So why didn't see..?
artist quest chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Awww this chapter is so sad ! anyway please write more
StarDusk chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Beautiful! I feel for Clove in this one. :(
The white tiger chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
the ending was great, but i feel kind of sorry for them that they both die. it makes you think a lot about the games and maby the rule change wasnt only for 'district 12'. oh well loved it and please write more about 'district 2'

The white tiger
Phoenix Refrain chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Absolutely amazing! I've always felt that they were together, together. I mean...the way he screamed her name. It was...heartwrenching.
mudkipluvr4ever chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Great story, you did an amazing job!
wild-heart-heiress chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Hiya, question: I completely understand this except for the part:

goodbye number six. May you please tell me what's that mean? Because I am a bit confused. . ..
dai-zychains chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
this depresses me coz it reminds me the careers are real people too and are only that way coz thats what they were taught
Kalyn Haar chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
So, what exactly does "goodbye number 6" entail?:)
LoveTheBoyWithTheBread chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Haha. The end made me laugh. It didn't seem AU to me, but in my mind Cato and Clove totally love each other, to me it just didn't happen until the Games. But that was a great explanation. Lots of detail. The only thing I would possibly complain about was that it was a bit too much thought and not enough action. As if she was alone. Good though.

-judged for the 2010 Summer Fanfiction The Hunger Games Awards.
Penelope Wendy Bing chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I think it made sense, even without having read A Fox's View. The "goodbye number six" thing made me chuckle. darkly.

On a different note, you have been nominated for the Summer 2010 Hunger Games Fanfiction Awards category "Best THG Oneshot Author". The nomination phase of the awards has passed and we are now beginning to read the fics. The winners will be announced on the first of August. Good luck, and congratulations for being nominated.

-P.W. Bing
Persephone's flower chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Eh. It was all right. Looks like you put a lot of effort into it, though.
Sister to the Wolf chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I've re-reading all your fanfictions before you update Love is a Battlefield. Part 2 of chapter 15. Gosh, I am dreading it. Please after you finish though,if you don't mind write a few more one shots for Clove, Glimmer and Lysa.
Sister to the Wolf chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
After finishing "Love is a Battlefield" I tried to read others' fanfiction. Tried and failed. WRITE MORE! And to your friend who made you post this, good on them.