Reviews for Web of Deceit
Dumbledoor chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
I like your story, but I need to study so I'll read it after my exams 'kay?
Hannah-Hurricane chapter 26 . 12/28/2011
I do hope you continue writing this story, i enjoy reading it.
MentalAsylumNewbie chapter 26 . 5/8/2011
I love it
lemonbutt chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I keep thinking that Esme wants Cullen dead. haha.
Momo16 chapter 26 . 2/23/2011
Ahhhh I live this story!

I feel bad for Edward, I know he didn't meant to kill... I hope emotionally he can forgive himself...

Update soon!
bloodredeclipse chapter 26 . 2/22/2011
I can't believe that I didn't actually read this story. I have read A Beautiful Lie and The Illusion of Sanity and I get the email saying that this story is updated but I never read it. So I was bored last night and I started reading and I got to about chapter 17 or so before I noticed that it was 2am and I had to wake up in a couple of hours. Anyway on to my actual review:

AMAZING story. I think I remember reading the first chapter or so when the story first started and I was like "that's a bit weird, awkward, etc." about Bella and Carlisle's relationship so I kinda didn't continue, but I am glad that I did. It is so well done and I am glad that everyone is with their soulmates :). I do think that Billy's death was a bit like "hey lets just kill him now and be done with it" but I also get that this story is all about emotions so you focused more on the emotional aspects of having Edward just go and kill Billy rather than make a grand event.

I am excited and can't wait to see what happens next!
Momo16 chapter 11 . 2/21/2011
I loved this chapter! It had a lot of jasper in it, yes he is one of my gave chatacters :)
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 26 . 2/20/2011
wow edward killed billy wow cant waiit til you update
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 26 . 2/19/2011
Loved it! Can't wait to see what will happen next!
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 25 . 2/19/2011
Loved it!
sassy41 chapter 26 . 2/18/2011
poor edward he took a life to protect the one he loves. he kind of had an out of body expierence and hurt bella by accident. i am thrilled he came around and was able to be with bella and the baby. it is even better that they are house hunting and will have a place of their own. love it
Kammi93 chapter 26 . 2/18/2011
AHHHHH OMG I LOVE IT SOO MUCH! CAN NOT WAIT FOR MORE!
caww chapter 26 . 2/18/2011
I hope there were no hidden cameras around where Billy became no more? Sad to read Bella heard Edward cry, that she tried to comfort him, and she ignored his pleas to leave him for a bit. He did know himself at least. I quess it's good that Bella saw another side of Edward, and maybe if there is a next time, she will wait for him to calm down.. so she doesn't get caught in his fight or flight mode. One can never stop learning and backing off at times. Darn that Bella's wrist got bruised. I'm glad Carlisle got a cold pack for her. What a relief, that Bella was able to get thru to Edward, with her words later, and they did both have a chance to calm down.

Gee, this time I hope Edward talks in his sleep so Bella can understand-so she doesn't get hurt ever? Maybe Edward will hear how hurt Bella was when she talks in her sleep too? Then they can just kind of go on and live the next day better?

Well even if you don't write about it..I can't wait to read the bonding between the three of them as he sings. caww
lanigirl96003 chapter 26 . 2/18/2011
well im glad that they are getting out of the house but i have a feeling that something bad is about to happen
knh0103 chapter 26 . 2/18/2011
ugh carlisle is so annoying and meddlesome and preach-y.. it's getting on my nerves