Reviews for Web of Deceit
Wish you would finish
Guest chapter 20 . 1/12/2017
Boutique time
Guest chapter 18 . 1/12/2017
Sorry going to the end of last chapter. It is getting annoying
Guest chapter 17 . 1/12/2017
I AM SO SORRY BUT THE STORY IS A LITTLE CRAZY. IT STARTED OFF GOOD AND WENT INTO LEFT FIELD. I AM TRYING TO HANG IN THERE BUT I FIND MYSELF WANTING TO SKIP TO THE END. IT'S GOING IN CIRCLES
Guest chapter 12 . 1/12/2017
I AM GETTING BORED
Miller18 chapter 26 . 4/24/2015
Please update
Dumbledoor chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
I like your story, but I need to study so I'll read it after my exams 'kay?
Hannah-Hurricane chapter 26 . 12/28/2011
I do hope you continue writing this story, i enjoy reading it.
MentalAsylumNewbie chapter 26 . 5/8/2011
I love it
lemonbutt chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I keep thinking that Esme wants Cullen dead. haha.
LoveMeLikeHer chapter 26 . 2/23/2011
Ahhhh I live this story!

I feel bad for Edward, I know he didn't meant to kill... I hope emotionally he can forgive himself...

Update soon!
bloodredeclipse chapter 26 . 2/22/2011
I can't believe that I didn't actually read this story. I have read A Beautiful Lie and The Illusion of Sanity and I get the email saying that this story is updated but I never read it. So I was bored last night and I started reading and I got to about chapter 17 or so before I noticed that it was 2am and I had to wake up in a couple of hours. Anyway on to my actual review:

AMAZING story. I think I remember reading the first chapter or so when the story first started and I was like "that's a bit weird, awkward, etc." about Bella and Carlisle's relationship so I kinda didn't continue, but I am glad that I did. It is so well done and I am glad that everyone is with their soulmates :). I do think that Billy's death was a bit like "hey lets just kill him now and be done with it" but I also get that this story is all about emotions so you focused more on the emotional aspects of having Edward just go and kill Billy rather than make a grand event.

I am excited and can't wait to see what happens next!
LoveMeLikeHer chapter 11 . 2/21/2011
I loved this chapter! It had a lot of jasper in it, yes he is one of my gave chatacters :)
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 26 . 2/20/2011
wow edward killed billy wow cant waiit til you update
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 26 . 2/19/2011
Loved it! Can't wait to see what will happen next!