Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hidden Truth
Melikalilly chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
I like this story
PleiadesWolfe chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
Who's the lover? What's going to happen with Bellatrix at the house?
Griffin Raven chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
Cor...I do so love stories where young Harry, learns that Severus is his father. What exactly was in that mysterious package that Harry opened on his birthday...and was it this that triggered the final transformation to his true form? I can't wait to see just how Harry's friends Ron and Hermione will react to the news? Though I can imagine Hermione will take the news well and try to supportive to him. Whereas Ron, (sign) isn't likely to react well, considering how he feels about both slytherins and Professor Snape in general.

I do wonder just how much Remus might know about the truth, or if he ever suspected there was more to Harry's parentage...or if he was silenced by Lily's magic from revealing the truth? Did James, know that Harry, wasn't his son or didn't it concern him, after all he did die to protect his wife Lily and his baby son Harry? One can only guess just how poor Sirius would have reacted to the news, that his godson Harry, wasn't James's son?
XamierTheNobody chapter 5 . 3/26/2011
D:

Right when it starts getting good you always stop updating

Seriously update this please
GinHanelle chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
Aaaww. QQ I really like this story and hope you manage to find time to finish it _ Hmmm, I wonder how that voting went...

Well, thank you very much for the 4 wonderful, addictive chapters! can't wait for new ones _
GinHanelle chapter 4 . 3/11/2011
OOOHHH! This just gets better and better! *Squeals excitedly!* I love this story!

Yay! Bellatrix!

GinHanelle chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
OMG! Poor Severus! To find out that Harry is his son in such a way! Lawl! _ Hehe, can't wait to see where this leads to next! Thank you 3 3 3
GinHanelle chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
Lol, writing to Dumbledore. Since when has that ever given anyone any clear answers? Hehe.

Thank you for this chapter! _ I enjoyed reading it, although I was wondering where Hedwig is and why Hermione is meaner than usual, but oh well.

GinHanelle chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Interesting. Very interesting. I want to see where this leads. I always love when Harry jumps in front of killing curses. I don't know why, but there's just something about that I like reading.

brightsun89 chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
I was just wondering if you were going to update this story anytime soon? I hope you do it has a really good start!
SamDeanLove chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
more..more..please hurry up!
Cherylyn chapter 5 . 9/29/2010
Since most of your stories are on my alert, picking two is no problem. All I care about is you actually updating, I don't care which.

Just- please do it soon. Stress is bad for the heart.
sami chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
ARGH! i hate you. i want that wonderful story. you are a evil person.
Allanah-x chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
PLEASE continue this one! I love this story and the controversy it would cause between Harry and Tom and Harry being Sev's son will be even better :D
Lady Evans Potter chapter 4 . 3/14/2010