Reviews for Cornered
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
WTF is wrong with you. still can't blame you :P i'm pretty weird too.
Nerica chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
poor haruhi..LOL

especially loved the last two lines

very creative indeed ;]
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Ah, thank you thank you thank you thank you! I don't even know what to say! Your writing-as usual- is fantastic and poetic, and it makes me shiver to see the way that you line words up on a page. I don't even like this pairing and you made me want to ship it in a onesided sort of way because of how you wrote it. I mean, I love Eclair anyways, and with a defenseless Haruhi, who normally has her shields up for the entire time she is with others, it's just simply amazing. Simply amazing, and I am not worth it.

I am back from vacation and I swear to you that we will write to each other every day. :D I MISS YOU TOO. -clings back-

(Plus, I'm adding this to the C2)
LaChoy chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
...So. Want to tell me how I missed this one? I did and I'm sad I didn't read this earlier because the imagery of Haruhi being molested by Eclair is really hot. Seriously. I'm drooling over here. I really love how you compared the two to a fox and a rabbit. Aren't you just a little clever thing. But man, I'm still bummed I didn't read this earlier. Ugh. D: It was good, Val dear. Very good. And I think I'll keep all this imagery in my head for a little while.
Axel's Ashes chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Ahh! AWESOME! I like it. Definitely.
Shield-Wolf2426 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I could not stop laughing. I know I shouldn't be laughing at Haruhi getting molested by Eclair but I couldn't stop myself XD

That was funny crack yuri/shoujo ai. You know what I have noticed in all of your stories, not just in this one but in most, you paint a clear picture of everything. I can picture everything that happens. Favoring now!
Deekie chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
im confused... why did she stop?