Reviews for Simple Correspondence
The Bad Touch Trio Girl chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
THAT WAS SO SWEET! THE BEST GERMANCEST I'VE EVER READ!

I'm being honest about that last sentance. That was so sweet, sad and cute!
dRuNkEn-lamb chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Oh my sweet jesus. This is my favourite fanfictions ever, honestly. I really love it, great job! I've read it at least twenty times over at this point. Keep up the fantastic work!
kirayasha aka kira chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
MischievousLight chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Here's to loving this to insane proportions!
Effervescent Dreaming chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Type your review here...
MusicalPoetess-Is-Not-In-Use chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Wow... this is incredibly touching.
Albukirky chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
That was a lovely read. Enjoyed all of it. These two are the sweetest.
Arya May chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Awesome. This was... awesome. Love the subtle historical references- like North Africa and the failed Operation Walkure. I lie how it ended too... the whole thing's amazing.
kitsuneko9 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Love this. Love the idea. :)
anon chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
THIIS IS SO GOOD.

I LOVE IT.
AbsolutelyAnonymous chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Again, lovely.
History chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
And they DID make history they're bitch ;D
vampire-ghostie chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I've had this story on my "view" list for a while now, and I only just got around to reading it.

That said, I'm glad I waited. This story was fantastically sad and poignant and brilliant all at once. You managed to convey so much feeling into those notes!

Thank you for the read.
Shiiiru chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This was just lovely! It's amazing how you can move us to a certain time period and place just by adding some little phrase at the beggining. But let me say that it was just a little confusing knowing where each letter began or ended.

This was just pure brilliance, and I adored it, through the angst, the humor and the narration at the end, even when Ludwig sent letters that were left unanswered and when Ivan sent his creepy letter back to Germany. These things put my nerves on the edge.

They were so in character and that just pleases me beyond belief. Thank you very much for that and for the awesome writing.

*clap clap clap* :)
Terri Leinn Vie chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
One word. Fucking awesome. Ok, that's 2 but you know what I mean. :) Love your fic. Prussia was amazing as a brother and Ludwig is just too prudishly soft that my heart stopped at the last line. Why did this a one shot? Anyway, good job!