Reviews for The Burden of a Memory
Animosh chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
That was so beautiful! But the end really made me cry ;_; poor Sirius and poor Severus. If only they had talked earlier!
animefreak728 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
The ending made me tear up. But other then that I thought this story was wonderful.
Rin5o chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Loved this fic!
WhiteSatellite chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Even when this was so beautiful and so horribly sad I liked very much
MadQueenD chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
i really like this story, but it makes me that sort of sad that gives your stomach a tight feeling. i was wishing for a happy ending but i like how this story isn't like all the others in the way that it doesn't have a happily ever after.
lena chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
oh its too sad.
LunalitSol chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Absolutely, Inscrutably loved that. So glad you wrote it. :) Fantastic.
WWT chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Wow. 'Mazin' work, that! I do wish, though that there was an alternate ending... But either way, do write more for this pair!
shyfoxling chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
*noms up all the tasty Sirius/Severus and Regulus/Severus in this* And because of all the Polyjuice going round, I can have it both ways in each encounter!
Elkica chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Really like this story. I love the way you build up the Sirius infatuations with Snape and how fragile their feelings were. Too bad that Sirius with his behavior crushed what might have been a wonderful relationship. I can’t help but feel sorry for both of them, for Sirius because he destroyed what could have been the best thing in his life and for Snape to go continue with his life first with thought that the man, who he secretly admire made such a fool of him, because he hated him –not liked him and later because he lost him. This is the story that would probably stay with me for days. Thank you for writing it and sharing it.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
So sad, I'm crying now ;.; But I love this couple. It's one of my favorites.

Thanks for write this ñ.ñ

Kisses from Argentina!
Snape Fan chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Id like to point out, the two arent GAY! [
PB chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I am surprised there aren't more reviews for this! This was a very well written story! :)
1chucha2 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Thats too sad. I wanted happy ending...:( sniff
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 1 . 7/16/2009