Reviews for Redemption Week
Rebmul chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
aw i wanted to see what happened after she wasnt under the effect of it anymore
withoutwingsx chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
Lol! I love the last one!
Lolchen chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
Ohhh I'd so love a continuation of the last one *giggles*

though I rather like all of this little collection
Dr. Blue22 chapter 7 . 3/13/2011
HAHAHA i love this "Its OVER 9000!" thats classic best line In the Entire DBZ show
soccergirl chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
call me stupid. but is Son, Gohan's last name because if it is i just now know...after few years...or more
soccergirl chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
That was hilarious! ;D Don't stop making those stories! :)
FairoNeko chapter 7 . 9/6/2010
Oh...

Are you going to continue this?
Kitten Kisses chapter 7 . 8/28/2010
["Gohan volunteered. Isn't he such a sweaty?"] I think you meant "sweetie" or "sweety", since... sweaty means he's...sweaty. Eww, take a shower, Gohan!

["Heck, buy Sharpner!"

The sound of crickets could be heard around the room.

"Okay, maybe not Sharpner but—"]

BEST LINES EVER. No, really. HAHAHA.

["He's the newest guy to our school with an IQ that'll blow you away! Need help on your homework? He can get you straight A's in a flash! He's even cute to boot. Rumor has it that he has a very big package, if you know what I mean."] Poor Gohan. XD!

["Oh my Kami!" Erasa shouted. "We're over 9000!"] I saw that coming a mile away. Genius!

Too bad there wasn't more to this. Of course it'd be amusing to see what happened afterward.

Been a while since I've seen the bidding for a slave auction in a story, haha. I'm used to bidding on picnic baskets and stuff. XD

Kitten Kisses chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
I think Kabob would have been a better name for Kabito. I mean, uhh...

Videl is basically the only one who holds firm to the hope that Gohan is alive. The theme fit really well, here.

Geesh, my reviews just keep getting more and more ridiculous. Sorry about that.

Kitten Kisses chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
I liked this one! Insightful!

Yeah, Videl's absolutely right; you can't put your faith in Goku to do anything but save the world. He likes to eat too much, haha. I mean, I like food, too, but...geesh.

[He said a similar thing to me when I was a kid; though he kneed me in the stomach afterward.] I couldn't help but laugh at that. And also about "cuddliest guy around", because Vegeta and cuddly should never be used within a thousand words of one another. Or something. Heh.

Kitten Kisses chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
['Hey Chichi, what's for dinner?'] I laughed at that. Yeah, Goku's not the best one to think about!

Haha, at least Gohan managed to ask her! Being shy sucks, I would know. Of course, my idea of shyness never even came close to some other people's. I'm still obnoxious enough to ask dumb questions whenever I feel like it.

Funny to hear this came from personal experience, though. Hahaha.

Kitten Kisses chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
["Alright class, I'll be right back. Don't do anything that could get me fired," the teacher announced as he left the class.] That would have been suicide where I went to school. Of course, now that I think about it, we were always relatively well-behaved in high school. We must have been freaks of nature or something.

["The day I hang myself over you is the day abstinence dies; and as long as I'm around, I'll make sure the resistance keeps on."] Best phrase ever.

LMAO, poor Gohan, "attacked" by Videl. Sharpner's sad it wasn't him. Hahaha.

Kitten Kisses chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
["Gohan, hit the breaks!" Videl shouted.] Brakes, actually, for a car. :)

Never in a million years did I think it would be Vegeta, THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS. A prince takes food; he doesn't pay for it. LOL. Vegeta's never very nice to Videl in 'fic, the bastard. Oh well. Can't say she's all that nice to him, either.

(Of course, calling Bulma was the right thing to do.)

Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Haha, this one is a cute chapter. Silly Gohan. But Videl's nature is always amusing to me. I think in finding out Gohan's secret, she learned way more than she thought she's ever learn.

Well, Gohan can maybe keep her off his trail for a little longer before she catches him and blackmails him into flying lessons.

Hqudsi45 chapter 7 . 7/31/2010
Hahaha! Loved the "Over 9000!" crack. Loved this whole series. Maybe we can get some more one-shots about what was done with Gohan...? Let's just leave it at maybe... Keep up the great work!