Reviews for Of Black and Red Roses
babychicks chapter 1 . 6/29
Amazing story! Can't wait to see what you'll do with Raiden :) am I the only one who doesn't want Haruhi to go to America? Haha. One more thing; Tamaki is a multi-faceted character. In here, he has been only depicted as the delusional Tamaki; he does not have a serious scene. There is never really a scene where Tamaki truly accepts Takashi and Haruhi's relationship. It feels a bit like he went from "forcing his feelings onto her" to "helping Takashi propose". But anyways, keep up the good writing! Can't wait for the sequel :)
This gives me all the feels xD I love tired Takashi! I think the part with Tamaki and Hikaru forcing themselves on Haruhi was a lil bit too OOC. But it's pretty funny how Tamaki grows mushrooms and goes to his Gloom Wall whenever Haruhi talks to him haha. And wait. Raiden has a higher IQ than Kyouya?! This is bad. Reeeaaaaal bad. Anyways I'm going to continue to read. This fic deserves a lot more attention and reviews :)
melissaBa chapter 45 . 6/3
oh wow! this is the end! but it feels like a begining! just remember that you owe me a lemon!
melissaBa chapter 44 . 6/3
I-I have a question professor. They did it? (if you know what I mean)
melissaBa chapter 36 . 6/2
wow I really love this chapter, self control is a big mean of real love, but that doesn't mena that you won't do a lemon in the future as a sequel 3
melissaBa chapter 34 . 6/2
actually hatori made a mention in the manga, so he is really romantic, but he had no chance to show us :c
melissaBa chapter 22 . 6/2
I just love when he call haruhi hime!
melissaBa chapter 17 . 6/1
oh my god! I cant even breath!
Chefbabe chapter 45 . 3/21
Omg I cannot wait for the sequel or the one shots that I saw you mention... I love this story please hurry. :)
Eirithdiel chapter 45 . 3/13
Woo. I can't even say how much I love this story. There are hardly any decent length Mori and Haruhi stories out there and this is my favorite. Glad you finally finished this part because I think it was left around one of the 30's when I last looked. You go into such detail about things which is wonderful. And you give Mori speaking parts instead of just grunts. Excellent job. I can't wait to start reading the sequel.
Angelfairy25 chapter 25 . 3/11