Reviews for Of Black and Red Roses
Bard of Innail chapter 10 . 5/21
So, a Yukata is a lighter type of Kimono, typically worn during the summer and at one's own home. While it USED to be worn just for home-wear and summer-wear, it is now the only type of Kimono that is sold in stores and associated with Japanese culture. Made of cotton both now and in eras past, it is the only Kimono of such fabric. It would be highly unusual to find or hear of cotton-silk Yukatas. Also, while you addressed the use of the obi, you missed the other sashes that are associated with the Kimono; the obi-ji is fixed over the obi and the obi-jime is a thin rope-like sash that is tied over the other two layers. Just thought you might like some background information.
Amarenima Redwood chapter 45 . 3/23
This was a brilliant story!
autumnbaby23 chapter 40 . 12/19/2016
Uh-oh!
autumnbaby23 chapter 36 . 12/19/2016
Awesome chapter!
autumnbaby23 chapter 35 . 12/19/2016
They are so cute together!
autumnbaby23 chapter 34 . 12/19/2016
Loved it!
Moko chapter 8 . 11/30/2016
I've been into the KyoHaru ship or so long, I never really checked out any other pairings. My next choice along that line would obviously be MoriHaru, and I got really excited to see how long this one was. I thought to myself - an epic! Yay!

Only problem is, it's been 8 chapters of cutesy fluffy sweetness, and there isn't a lot of drama and tension yet. I feel like I could be selling this story short by hanging in the towel too early, but I don't know if it's worth the investment for me.

Don't get me wrong! It's cute and not bad at all. I think I just have (metaphorically) a taste for black coffee and this is like a caramel frappe. I will probably come back to this, but I still say bravo for working on such a long story! I never could push anything past 10 chapters myself. Good work!
autumnbaby23 chapter 33 . 11/15/2016
Loved it!
autumnbaby23 chapter 32 . 11/14/2016
Such a sweet chapter!
autumnbaby23 chapter 31 . 11/14/2016
Takashi's mother is so sweet!
autumnbaby23 chapter 30 . 11/14/2016
Go Haruhi!
autumnbaby23 chapter 29 . 11/14/2016
Love when Takashi teases Haruhi! Her reactions are hilarious!