Reviews for You Can Always Go Home
TheBeauty chapter 23 . 3/1
I really love happily ever afters :)
psycho-uchiha chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Is Naruto a girl? Just wondering o..o
mirian chapter 23 . 2/12/2014
continua lo si es que me párese que quedo un poco incompleto bueno para mi no se tu pero me gusto mucho
AhumbleHalofan chapter 23 . 2/8/2014
This was an excellent story. It wasn't a Naruto story. This was a story about people. I enjoyed it for what it was. Although the Drug element could have used some serious pre-development before hand but I'll learn to live with it.
Kylemoor chapter 19 . 7/1/2013
Not to try and say bad things about the story, cause it's amazing, but I just found a loophole that would prove that Sakon wasn't killed. Sakon was present at the time of Naruto's drugged rape, if I'm not mistaken. If that was the last thing that happened before Naruto can't remember things than the stabbing incident must have happened before that. Which would mean that Sakon was never killed. Then again I could have simply missed where it was said that Naruto remembers waking up after the party and that this is something that took place latter and she can't remember because of the beating that Oroichimaru gave her upon finding the scene.

And I am writing this review at 3 AM, so there is a good chance that I missed something.
HopeSeiketsu chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
hmmm I am not sure what to say... my body does not process negative emotions very well sooo yeah all I feal gight now is a heavy fealing right below my chest... what one is that again... what ever this is a surprisingly well writtenee story and I am glad I am finaly giving it a chance
HopeSeiketsu chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
well I am not sure what to say really, other then the fact that next time you should put time-skip or write "flashback" at the beginning of the chapter I was a bit confused at first
Tealandgreen chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This story is great so far! I think I will look up to you since my writting is awful. Your writting skills are good!
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I like it so far (although I may just be saying that because I like all Fem Naruto fic) now if only you would make a sequel to your New Beginnings story because I really wanna see how Naruto and Sasuke turned out.
PrettyEliteAssassin chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
AWW
B chapter 23 . 11/12/2012
Let me say this, you made me cry and laugh and fangirl at multiple points throuought the story. Very well done!
michikuchi chapter 23 . 7/13/2012
this one definitely goes into my fav. folder
Theguynextdoortoyou chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
Okay so A. Love the story! has a good plot to it so far and I understand what is going on. B. while reading this the song 'wake me up inside' by Evanescence comes on and I didn't even realize how the song compliments the feeling of the story! just thought I'd share that with you :).
xXEnergizerBunnyXx chapter 23 . 5/20/2012
This story was quite well done. Although there were some things that could be fixed up, such as clarifying POV changes and making some of the emotion more realistic, most of it is almost perfect how it is. I am glad that I found and finished this story.
Arbaon chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
This is certainly interesting.I look forward to reading more.