Reviews for The Jester
Guest2 chapter 2 . 6/9
And then there was chapter two which I just discovered! LOL! My thoughts are still basically the same even with the added info. Yeah, there was actually some concern for Duo revealed in this chapter. But it confused me why Doctor G would abandon his chosen Gundam pilot based on Yuy and Chang’s observations. I was under the impression that the mad five doctors were loyal and protective of their pilots. *thinking about the anime series not the fandom*

All said and done, thank you for an interesting read. I really liked your story!
Guest2 chapter 1 . 6/9
The story was pretty darn good. Interesting that Duo had no control over the jester or maybe he did but sacrificed a part of himself just to get any attention? Then the good bye setup where the other Gundam pilots had a hand in its orchestration - sad really that they set him up to die. I wouldn’t find them so trustworthy after that even if they had acted like the hero riding in on the white horse to save him at the last minute. (Did they really not know about the last mission orders? I’m unclear on that.)

But the rescue in space when Duo opened the hatch was a little far fetched. I think he really would have been toast in less than a minute if he didn’t have a protective space suit on. Guess I need to google that. It would have been a more feasible happy ever after ending if you said he painfully put the helmet on and then opened the hatch. Thanks for the fun read.
Nibiki chapter 2 . 5/4/2015
wow. That was awesome. Breathless.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2015
This was good.
What about The Soldier, The Heir and The Clown, then? Or whatever you want to call them.
Koiame chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
Lol, good story. Wondering if Chang was punched in the nose or just saw something he shouldn't have. Anyways, thanks for sharing!
DaughterofDante chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
When i first read this chapter, Disturbed's Down with the Sickness was playing on Pandora...
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Wow another amazing fic! :3
Loved it
Lol love the way this chapter ended too! XD
Like how you put Fei's POV in, are you gonna put the others too? Hope you do! -
CaramelAriana chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Another great story. And I love the Animorphs reference. :)
Exclipcein chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
I really like this fic. I think this is the 3rd or 4th time I've read it. I love how you did wufei's pov after the main chapter. The guys are kept in character. I hope you write more just like this one. I love stories with Duo being underestimated. Great job!

Exclipcein
Sighcoe chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
Oh I love both version! :) It brought a smile on my face and a tear on my eyes. I wonder though what's with Fei's having a nosebleed?
green-gremlin chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
OMG! Poor Duo, I totally want to give him a hug right now...I would give him some of my ice cream but I've finished it (A whole tub, how fat am I!). He can have the cookies my sister has just baked though. That should make him smile a real smile! Lovely story, was hooked from the first word, and intend to read it again...NOW!
OverHereNow chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
im not usually very emotional but this almost made me cry (which to a normal person would be sobbing and hyperventalating )

please carry on with this its really good could you do all of the guys POVs ) thanks
Potterndresden chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
This was so, so good. I loved both parts and it was interesting to see an explanation to why Duo always seems to smile and laugh. I love the idea of the "JOKER" being a mask, but your description really brought it to life. Well done. You have been added to my favorites.
starless-ocean chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
O.O I'm really impressed! It's very rare to read such a thoughtful story which is even quite comprimed - I mean you don't have to write over ten chapter to get the message over. And it's also a very good thing that you also wrot Wufeis view. By that we can also get the other side of the story. And the scene with dying Duo was really dramatic. I was sure he would be rescued, but it was really thrilling! My compliments! I hope you will keep on writing and wish you best luck!
Vampire Queen chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
Well f-k me silly...brilliant story you've posted here, I cannot believe that I havn't read it yet! You described Duo's Jester so well, that my heart felt like it was in a vice grip. Thank you for posting this! I'll treasure it always!