Reviews for Reintegration
SecretAgent99 chapter 31 . 4/10/2010
Haha, it'd be funny if Gast wasn't Sephy's father. (Lol, I've never actually played the FF games, I just read what kind of happened in FF7 and FF8 after I got into Kingdom Hearts. XD)
Soyna chapter 31 . 4/10/2010
Sephiroth finally figuring out who his family really is.

Oh... he will be dissapointed when he finds out who his father really is. That may set him off the deep end.

Knowing his mother was not a alien that lived in a testtube would be a relief but finding out Hojo is his father...

Rufus is going to be straight with him about this? Maybe he should call for backup if he is going to tell him.

hm.

If only Gast were his father... I prefer the theory that Vincent is but alas Square Enix is even more twisted than I.
Dragon Reverb chapter 31 . 4/10/2010
Nice.. UPDATE!
Aeriths-Rain chapter 31 . 4/9/2010
wow! aww poor confused seph, if only *hugs him* gast was a good man, but not his father, and it'll upset him to find it. The bit with the locket was beautiful
SecretAgent99 chapter 30 . 4/7/2010
Aww, I hope Cloud's hair gets better. Update soon!
Soyna chapter 30 . 4/5/2010
'I don't want to be like Cloud so I better cheer up'. What a way to mentally slap himself out of a funk.

Cloud's hair is halarious. 'freeloader!'

Ha!

Well, hopefully he is in a better mood to hear the information that Elena has to say to him.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 30 . 4/5/2010
Pretty good chapter. I guess Sephiroth doesn't like the idea of Cloud being nice to him. I loled when Reno said "you're both emos" and also how bad off Cloud's hair is now. Now I'm looking forward to Elena's big reveal. Despite what Sephiroth may think, I think she's one of his best friends.
Dragon Reverb chapter 30 . 4/5/2010
HAHA! Classic! Love the part where he asked for another cocktail. Can't wait for your next!

UPDATE!
Vincent Charles Wayne chapter 30 . 4/4/2010
I may have to apologize for spamming your inbox, but whatever. ONce again, this chapter is really good! However I am now curious as to what a drunk Sephiroth would be like...
chibi heishi chapter 20 . 4/4/2010
Poor Seph. The more I read, the more I'm reminded of a certain quote. "Insanity - a perfectly sane adjustment to an insane world."
chibi heishi chapter 17 . 4/4/2010
I love this story, I really do. It's just so much fun. "too busy enjoying the Cloud bashing".
Aeriths-Rain chapter 30 . 4/4/2010
Glad he's looking up and you updated :D
Vincent Charles Wayne chapter 29 . 4/4/2010
I really love your story! I can't wait for the next chapter to be up! 8D
chibi heishi chapter 14 . 4/3/2010
Wow, Seph is in danger of becoming as Emo as Cloud... Nah, the Turks won't let him.
chibi heishi chapter 11 . 4/3/2010
"the shame of having threatened to destroy the planet while crying for my mother"

Yeah, that would be embarrassing. And I just love how Seph is learning to respect the Turks' training, if not the Turks themselves.
376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »