Reviews for Reintegration
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 11 . 7/24/2010
LOL the first think I thought of was DBZ too!

I face palmed and walked away from my computer with the ripping incident.
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
Lol what happened to his Crisis Core fan club?
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Sephiroth: Hi.

Reno: OMG -pokes-

Everyone else: Hi. _

Well that was easy
anonymous chapter 47 . 7/23/2010
Good story!

The sleepover in chapter 38 was hilarious! Middle of the night, my son's asleep and I'm sitting here laughing my ass off at the image of the boys rushing out of the room in a panic and Cloud and Rufus stuck in the doorway!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 47 . 7/9/2010
Epic finale to an epic story! I loved it all. Very serious final battle, followed by a big red Chocobo to wake him up lol. Who was Cissnei though? don't know that character, must be from Crisis Core or something lol.
Lady Pocketmouse chapter 47 . 7/9/2010
love love love love love it! perfect way to end an amazing story. :D
Sakura Sama 101 chapter 47 . 7/5/2010
ugh sorry with my crappy reviewing...i've just beeen so damn busy these days...and now i can finally relax and catch up with reading lol! well i must say that this was a good story and i loved how you built it up and tied the loose ends and threw in all those references _ definitely enjoyed that _ i'm sad to see this story done but i'm also glad it's finished cause it would be even worse if it became one of those ones that would never be finished

awesome job! i really enjoyed it _
Shadow of the Forgotten Ones chapter 47 . 7/3/2010
kah awesome
Dragon Reverb chapter 47 . 7/1/2010
LOL! NOW GENISIS? HAHAH! UPDATE! LET ME KNOW WHEN ITS OUT! XD
Guest chapter 47 . 7/1/2010
This was a great fic. I'm glad that I continued following it till the end and I am so glad that you continue writing it and finishing it. I really enjoyed reading this fic but I was a little disappointed with Vincent leaving Sephiroth in the shadows about his Turk days. Other then that I had an awsome time reading it hope you continue it with a sequel if not then I look forward to reading more of your works.
Athenaion chapter 47 . 7/1/2010
Oh, I love this ending. Almighty sweet lovely Sephiroth wins and lives happily, maybe some little exception of being repeatedly forced to see "Loveless"?
Vincent Charles Wayne chapter 47 . 7/1/2010
Omigosh I can't believe it's over D:

Well I love this story and I don't think I'm ever going to stop reading it!
Mystic 777 chapter 47 . 7/1/2010
"we could conquer the world if we wished, but it seems we cannot save it"

That was a really powerful line. I liked how you ended this. I truly expected Sephiroth to fade away again, how you did it was much more fun. I LOVE how you had him wake up (grin) "What have you done to my godson?" (cracks up). Sephiroth seems to be getting the hang of dealing with the crazy Turks. This was a great story, thanks for putting it up!
chibi heishi chapter 47 . 7/1/2010
...*chokes laughing* Oh wow - Sephiroth finally settles in and BAM! Genesis gets pulled into the madness. Of course, he may fit in even faster, what with the Loveless obsession. And trust Reno to let his 'baby' eat something radioactive. Zack was adorable, and Angeal and Lazard were just cool, even in the little snippets they were in. This was a great ending to a fun story.
OneWingedHeron53 chapter 47 . 7/1/2010
So you've finished this. This was good, the length was good. Suppose I'll show my appreciation by favoriting it.

As for the Genesis surviving in Crisis Core bit. The secret ending in Dirge of Cerberus has Genesis picking Weiss, who is probably still alive as well, and flying away, saying it's not time to sleep, my brother. I think he says my brother...i don't know. Anyways, keep up the work.
376 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »