Reviews for Reintegration
SecretAgent99 chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
Mehehehe. Even though nothing has really been funny so far, I bet it'll get better. And I love this story idea. :D
LunaNyx chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
Wow... I don't know how I'm going to get the image of Sephiroth playing dead to appease a little boy out of my head, but that was hilarious!
Lady Pocketmouse chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
Oh my gosh I absolutly love the story! Thanx for recommending it!
ViviMouse chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
Oni Slash!

Cute!~ *_*
ViviMouse chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
I loved when Reno poked on Sephiroth's shoulder several times before approaching him xD

I don't know when Reno's gonna be kicked by the Ex-General xD
ViviMouse chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
"I am certain however, that I am not a ghost, nor am I an insane super villain bent on destroying the planet, or using it as an odd sort of rocket ship. Nor do I believe that the fossil of a very old alien, who was probably already dead before my grandparents existed, could possibly be my mother."

Gosh, how I laughed at that! xD
Aeriths-Rain chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
poor sephiroth! All poked with a sword and abandoned! but at least he's allowed out
Aeriths-Rain chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
this is good :D XD *goe t ed the rest* poor Sphiroth
PhinalPhantasy chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
lol this is hilarious. I have an image of a kid smacking Sephiroth with his toy sword stuck in my head now!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
Picturing Reno poking Sephiroth then retreating is hilarious! He didn't just do it once, he kept doing it until he felt safe XD. Wow! Sephy has changed! I like it :). I also like the fact that this is from Sephiroths's point of view. The way Reno was talking about keeping Sephiroth, you'd think Seph was his pet LMAO! Surprisingly Rufus didn't seem to mind hehehe. Oh no! Now they're on their way to the Seventh Heaven? Oh boy. Wonder what Cloud and gang will think. Can't wait to see how that goes. Reno can NOT be late because he's doing paperwork, I bet it's something silly lol. I could be wrong though XD. Anyway, loved the update! Freakin' awesome and hilarious as ever! I bet Aeris is having fun watching this from the lifestream XD. Looking forward to more!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
Wonderful chapter. I think I'm gonna really like this story :)
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This looks like it's gonna be fun :)
Soyna chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
...'can I keep him' Best. Line. Ever.
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Oh no! I can already tell Reno is going to drive Sephy insane lol! I LOVED that this first chapter was from Sephiroths pov but is it just the first chapter that will be told from his pov or the whole story? Just wondering. I really like what you're doing here. Its going to be fun reading about Reno and Sephiroths...adventures lol. Yes, I agree with Aerith, this is what Seph gets for all the pain he caused mwuahahaha! Anway, I'm definitely looking forward to more. I can't wait to read what happens next. No. Really. I can't lol. Very well written and an awesome start too! Love it! D
DarkRider7th chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This could be interesting, can't wait for the next update.
376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 Next »