Reviews for Reintegration
Soyna chapter 47 . 7/1/2010
Good story.

Well done.

Genesis! Oh... I hope someone pick up on how he deals with Reno and Sephiroth in this...
xxDarkAssassinxx chapter 47 . 7/1/2010
Yaaay! This was an amazing story! Genesis! Woot!

You did a great job on this story! :)

Can't believe it's over. :(
Paladingrats chapter 47 . 7/1/2010
Sigh! I couldn't help but tear up when angeal and the rest came up. It's sad the story has ended but the ending was touching. Sephy deserved a second chance at life since he was totally screwed by shinra, I thought he was going to die for a second. Awesome job! Looking forward to anymore stories you write!
SecretAgent99 chapter 47 . 7/1/2010
I'm sad that this story has to end. ): But it was a great ending though! Sephy is alright, he doesn't have a secret anymore, and now he gets to train Genesis! Haha, let's hope Reno doesn't drive them insane. XD
Aeriths-Rain chapter 47 . 7/1/2010
This is fantastic, I've loved the story all teh way through and the ending really did not dissapoint, well done! You should feel proud of this, its amazing writing. Poor Blaze...I'm sure Reno still loves him!
White-Wings-of-an-Angel chapter 47 . 7/1/2010
YAYY! IT'S COMPLETED!

ZOMG! GENESIS IS ALIVEEE! this is on my list to read repeatedly until I die! fantastic story, beyond words to describe how wonderful and great it was too read. )
SecretAgent99 chapter 46 . 6/29/2010
Aww, only one chapter left? I am sad. ): But I think that it's pretty cool that Seph can hear what the planet is saying. I hope they defeat Calamity!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 46 . 6/28/2010
Wow EVERYONE's gonna team up on this one! I can't wait. Interesting that the Planet's voice is a child like one.
Dragon Reverb chapter 46 . 6/26/2010
0.0 Strange connection.. What are the odds we'll see Chaos back in action as well? XD UPDATE!
princebats chapter 46 . 6/25/2010
Yay it's Cissnei! I'm so glad you included her3

And I love how you automatically include Blaze with the children
Paladingrats chapter 46 . 6/25/2010
Oh xO its gonna be over so soon? Lol its so good though! If i was a drawer id make some fan art. But woe is me, i can not. Q.Q poor sephy, cloud is sounding like he's trying to hard to get along with him.
White-Wings-of-an-Angel chapter 46 . 6/25/2010
Awesome chapter! Loved it, and I'm really glad that Sephiroth has a good second chance to live, I love this story! Please update soon and I would like to offer you my new story, based on Angeal and Zack, I hope you can read it and review. it be nice, but great story and great plot, i don't want this to end! )
chibi heishi chapter 46 . 6/25/2010
Whoop! And CHARGE! lol.

This is funny, surprisingly well plotted (especially for a story that, at first glance, appears to be pure crack) and just basically awesome!
OneWingedHeron53 chapter 46 . 6/25/2010
This is getting more interesting by the minute, though it has from the beginning. And only one more chapter and they still don't know it is Sephiroth, but someoen else named Seph.
Aeriths-Rain chapter 46 . 6/25/2010
Wow, nearly at the end, and great characters :D I really have enjoyed this story, and Sephiroth and Cloud's conversation together was wonderful!
376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »