Reviews for Reintegration
White-Wings-of-an-Angel chapter 45 . 6/23/2010
Awesome story!

I read all the way through your story, without any breaks because I was so into it,absolutely fantastic plot, and I don't want this to end.

My top favorite story.

please update soon )
Paladingrats chapter 45 . 6/22/2010
Oooooh, "amy talic" is gonna get it! Cloud and Sephiroth working together? -gasp- cant wait!
Ladygreysun chapter 45 . 6/22/2010
I'm in love with your . anyway, it's a cool story, i like how Sephiroth/seph changes gradually...although I must admit those bouts of temper are chilling, and...awesome?

That battle with the false Aeris feels strange, like a mirror: Sephiroth goes to become a "good" or at least "concerned" guy...when there's a false,murderous Aeris around. Ironic.

;p do write more!
SecretAgent99 chapter 45 . 6/20/2010
Wow, I never realized that Amy Talic was Calamity spelled backwards, lol. And I'm glad that Seph was able to snap Cloud out of his trance. Update soon!
Dragon Reverb chapter 45 . 6/20/2010
Wow.. The Hero cum enemy is back to a Hero.. Cool.. UPDATE!
endlessvamp chapter 45 . 6/19/2010
Hilarious and definitely lovable. XD
Vincent Charles Wayne chapter 45 . 6/19/2010
Ooh, and the action continues! Man oh man I love this story XD
PhinalPhantasy chapter 45 . 6/19/2010
Great chapter. I loved the bit about Seph not wanting Reno as a flight instructor (lol) the rest was good and serious. I know where you got Amy Talic from...it's an anagram of Calamity! Now Seph and Cloud must work together to save the world from this new threat...whether they like it or not
Kaarina Helvete chapter 45 . 6/19/2010
YES, victory! Awesome actiony goodness. And also ZACK, I loved that part. What a pity that Cloud couldn't hear them though... I never noticed Amy Talic's anagram name, hah. Amazing. Genius, man.
Aeriths-Rain chapter 45 . 6/19/2010
these are fantastic :) Im glad you've updated, and with a really good plot twist! keep on going!
Vincent Charles Wayne chapter 44 . 6/17/2010
D:

I can't believe I didn't have time until now to read these last few chapters! They're so good! A few spelling errors here and there but it happens to everyone. Hope to see the next chapter up soon!
Kaarina Helvete chapter 44 . 6/15/2010
OHSHIT.

CLOUD. OH GOD.

That is bad. I can't wait for more, oh man... Your ideas are amazing. I've read a lot of stories that come after Advent Children and such, and their plots kind of sucked and were either repetitive or they completely changed the way we see FFVII. And it sucked. But your story... the whole Jenova calamity thing has already been done, but yours is different. I just... love it... yeah. Write more. I'm gonna draw stuff now

God I still have to finish that crap for Deliveries.
Kaarina Helvete chapter 43 . 6/15/2010
Holey crap. I like this plot. You're good.

I love the tech girl. She's awesome. I wonder, is she one of the Player Turks from Before Crisis? :D
Kaarina Helvete chapter 40 . 6/15/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...

That is so cute... I forget, did you make up the thing with the locket, or did Vincent really give it to Lucrecia? I love, LOVE that idea...
Kaarina Helvete chapter 38 . 6/15/2010
Oh god... this was an amazing idea. I don't really know what to say to this pure awesomeness. I feel like drawing this, even if it would take forever to draw everyone's funny pajamas.
376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »